Chapter Seven.

So today is Wednesday, and we had a half day of school yesterday. I went to an apple orchard yesterday with Cece. It was our first time ever going to one and to be honest with you it was pretty fun. We weren't able to go for long tho because I had to watch Alex. That wasn't all that bad though, it was better than the last time I watched him though. But on the other hand he did get a little annoying for a few minutes because he kept on asking me when Hayes was coming back over. It was kind of hard to explain to him that Hayes is on tour and is going to be home on Friday.

**phone convo** (C for Cece M for me)
C:"Hey so on Friday when we go to get the guys do you want to ride together?"
M:"Yea but I'm driving Hayes' car."
C:"Okay that's fine!"
M:"Well I have to go help cook dinner because my mom just got home, so I'll try to text you. Later."
C:"Okay later."

I just finished eating dinner so going to get in the shower and then text Hayes and Cece afterwards. After I got done texting both of them I went to bed, considering it was 10 at night. Also, I looked at it as if the sooner I go to bed, the faster time will go to picking up Hayes. So I guess looking at it like that was a good thing knowing how much I missed him.

It's Thursday and we are at lunch now. Today feels like it's going by really fast. I hope the rest of today and tomorrow go by fast like this morning though. For lunch today the girls and I decided to go to Subway because we are allowed to go off campus at lunch.

So school just ended and I'm about to get in Hayes car and drive Alicia home. After that I plan to get home and do my homework and then I have to watch Alex for about an hour. So tonight shouldn't be all that bad.

Alex just got home from school so it's time to watch him. I plan to take him to the park that's right down the street so we can walk. I might take him to the candy shop depending on if he listens to me to. But before we go I want to have him start some of his homework. We just left to go to the park and we I closed the door Hayes started to call me. I then answered.

**phone convo**

M:"Hey babe."
H:"Hey beautiful, I can't talk for long because the last meet and greet is about to start but I promise to call you right after."
M:"Okay, I'm just happy that we get to talk at all. How has today been for you?"
H:"It's been pretty good but better with you, as always. What are you doing?"
M:"I'm taking Alex to the park because I'm watching him and I might take him to the candy shop to."
H:"Oh if you do go to the candy shop, can you possibly get me something?"
M:"Sure what do you want?"
H:"I don't care surprise me, you know what I like."
M:"okay"
H:"Alright, I have to go it's starting in 10 minutes and I have to finish getting ready. I love you beautiful."
M:"Okay I love you to. Have a good time."

**end of phone convo**

** I hope you liked this chapter. Comment what you like and what you didn't and tell me what you want to come into the next chapters.**