Chapter Five.

**For this chapter, I was thinking that maybe A Thousand Years by Christina Perry could be the theme song.**

I wake up to my phone on my nightstand ringing going crazy. I answer it and say hello. "Hey beautiful, I'm about to leave for L.A. and I was wandering if I could come over to see you really quick?" He said to me as if he were scared. "Uh sure come on over, I guess." I say kinda happy.

I wake Cece and Alicia up and we walk to the kitchen. We sit at the dining room table and wait for Hayes and everyone to get to my house. They then got there and I opened the door. "Taylor, can I talk to you please? " Hayes says to me looking me in the eyes.

"Sure." I say walking to the living room with him. We stop right in front of the tv by the couch and sit down. He looks at me with a nervous face. "I'm not going to lie or anything because Im not like that, but will you go out with me?" Hayes says looking at me smiling a little bit but still stuttering a bit.

I look at him and shake my head, saying "Yes, I was wandering if you were ever going to ask me." He looked at me as if I just shocked him entirely."You knew I liked you this whole time and you didn't say anything about it to me?" He replied.

"Well the guys kinda gave it away and so did some of your face expressions." I try to explain walking back to the kitchen with him. We try to tell the others but decide to wait until Taylor and Cece are done talking. They then walk back to the dining room and at the same time we the four of us say "We have something to tell you guys." The both of them decide to let Hayes and I go first.

"We are official now everyone." The both of us say together. "Omz" Cece says looking at me. "We are together to." Cece and Taylor (Caniff) say to.

Everyone looks at us like we should have been together sooner. We all start to smile and Nash walks up to us and has a really big smile on his face. "I can't believe you actually made it official bro. I'm so happy for you both." Nash says looking at both of us.

"Well beutiful, I have to go to the Airport, but would you like to go and drop me and the guys off?" He says looking in my eyes. "I have to ask my parents, but I'm sure they won't mind." I say walking to my parents room.

"Mom, can the girls and I go drop Hayes and the others off at the airport?" I ask smiling at my mom. "I guess so but be back my 5:00 pm at the latest. Okay?" She quickly replies. We all go to our cars and get in and go. We finally get there and Hayes walks to me and Taylor to Cece and we said our good byes. They then go to get on their flights and wave and blow kisses to us.

** I plan to try to write kind of longer chapters like this one, but I hope you are enjoying it so far. Comment what you think about it.**