Chapter Ten.

Christmas break starts today (Friday December 20th).So I'm pretty happy. about that. "How are we going to do this, with how we have presents for eachother and how we want to give them in Christmas day?" Hayes says looking at me. "I guess we will either have to give them to each other the day before or we will have to talk to our families some how." I reply with a little smile.

"Okay, that's fine, we'll figure it out beautiful." Hayes says looking in my eyes as he begins to kiss me. I can't bear but to smile and put my hands around his neck. He stops kissing me and we both smile. "I'm sorry, was that too early?" He asks kind of scared. "No, it's fine." I say trying to make sure that he's not scared.

He decided to take me out for dinner to The Voyager. He decides to get a spaghetti dinner to split it with me. (Not part of the book bit my friend said that it would be like lady and the tramp. Lol sorry). We go back to his house and started to watch The Titanic with his family. Towards the end of the movie I fell asleep to Hayes holding me. His mom had him wake me up and told me that I had to go home. So his mom had me call Hayes when I got home to make sure I was okay.

I called Hayes and told him that I was okay and that I was getting ready to go to bed so he didn't have to worry about me. We told eachother that we love each other and I thanked him for taking me out to dinner. I hung up put my phone on the charger and got in bed. I replayed tonight in my head as I fell asleep.

So Arianna came over to my house today (Saturday) and I told her about last night and she started texting Carter more. We both got really happy for each other as she was texting Carter and I was texting Hayes. She told me how she asked Carter out and he said yes. "Ahhhh I can't believe this! Your finally a thing! This is epic!!" I say loudly and really happily. She just looks at me and smiles a lot.

"So what do you plan on getting him now? You only have 4 more days." I remind her. "I think I will get him a couple of beanies, a watch and some candy." She said thinking a little bit. I smiled and told her that it was a good idea.

**That's chapter 10, so I hope you liked this chapter and thought it was good.**