Chapter Forty-Four.

Its the last day of the family reunion and we are leaving in 2 hours for the air port. The family is currently taking pictures right now with some of us to the side because we are just girlfriends or boyfriends.

"Come take some pictures with us." The 4 of us walk over and join the group. Autumn and I stand next to each other because Hayes and Nash make room for us to.

We get done taking the pictures.

"Are you two sisters?" Hayes' grandmother asks Autumn and I.

"Oh, no, we are cousins. Our moms are sisters." We say.

"You both look so much alike." She says.

"Everyone says that. But thanks." I smile. She smiles back and walks away because some one is calling her.

Hayes and Nash are surprised to see an old friend walking to us. They introduce Autumn and I to him.

"Nice to meet you." We smile. He stays for 15 minutes and says that he has to go.

"Bye." We all say.

"We have to leave to leave in an hour unless we want to leave earlier to get souviners." Nash says. We walk to our tent and get our stuff ready. Hayes' aunt takes all of us to a souvenir shop and then to the air port.

"It was so nice to see all of you. And so nice to meet the both of you." Aunt Samantha says right before leaving.

"Nice meeting you to." Autumn and I say as everyone else says nice to see you. I text my mom to let her know that we are about to get in the plane.

'Okay, love you sweetie.'

'Love you to.'

I turn my phone off and put my seatbelt on. This time, Hayes is right next to me. Nash and Autumn's seat's are one row in front of us.

Hayes takes a picture of me and him.

"Happy eight months beautiful." Hayes says kissing me.

"Happy eight months babe." I say back. I turn my phone back on and take a picture of us. We both post them on Instagram and Twitter.

"U 2 are relationship goals all the way. Not kidding! I love u both so much!" One fan comments. I decide to comment back to her and tag her.

The flight attendant comes onto the loud speaker and let's everyone know to put seatbelts on and phones off. She tells us that we are about to take off.

We take off and turbulence ends after 2 minutes.

"I know that after the plane ride and going out of state and everything we are going to be tired, so is it okay if I take you out tomorrow?" Hayes asks me.

"I guess, but you really don't have to take me anywhere. I mean we could seriously just sit down and watch movies together and I would be happy."

"It's our 8 months together beautiful. And plus it's also Cece and Taylor's 8 month."

"Please just make sure it's not expensive."

Two flight attendants walk up to our seats. I see that one is holding red roses. The other is holding a little gift bag and a card. They give it to me. I say thank you and they walk away.

I look at Hayes and smile.

"Taylor, these past eight months with you have been truly amazing. And I have no idea what I would do without you. I love you. I will love you until that last rose dies." Hayes says kissing me. I'm crying a little bit.

"I love you Hayes." I whisper in his ear. He kisses my cheek. "I left my gift for you at home." I tell him. I lay my head on his shoulder. He lays his head on my head. I smile as I drift into a sleep.

*The next day*

I wake up with the sun beaming on my face. I look at my night stand. There's a little card. I open it.

"Good morning.
Make sure that you and Cece are ready by 6 pm tonight. Bring swim suits and towels.I love you beautiful."

I smile and get up. I walk downstairs and tell Cece.

"Yeah, I got one from Taylor too." She tells me. We talk about going to get our nails done for our date. We decide to get a french manicure and our toes painted white with a red heart on the big toes.

*2 hours later*

"Cece, can I wear that white shirt that has the two gold stripes on the front please?" I ask her as we look at shirts we got out.

"Yeah. Can I wear your black shirt with the two silver stripes?"

We give each other the shirts and and we change into jeans. I curl my hair a little bit and Cece straightens her hair. We finish our hair and see that its 5:30. We make sure that we look good.

"It's 5:30. I wander what they have planned for tonight." Cece says. I grab my pair of nice sandals. She does the same.

We wait outside at the little yawn table we have. I get up to grab two water bottle out of the freezer in the garage.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome." We drink some water. Taylor and Hayes get there. Cece and I put the empty water bottles in the trash cans and get in the car with our swim suits and towels in a bag.

"Can you tell us where we are going now please?" I ask Hayes.

"No it's a surprise. Now both of you take this ear buds and listen to music and close your eyes. So you don't see where we are going."

We take the ear buds and close our eyes. After ten minutes we are at a nice movie theater. Hayes and I let Taylor and Cece get in line first.

"Two tickets to The Legend of Tarzan please." Taylor buys their tickets.

"Aren't you Taylor Caniff?" The ticket person says.

"Yeah, I am."

"Can I get a picture with you after I help the next couple?"

"Yeah. "

Hayes and I step up to the counter.

"Two tickets to The Legend Of Tarzan please." Hayes says.

She gives us our tickets and Hayes pays.

"You're Hayes Grier. Can I get a picture with you two to please?" She asks us.

"Yeah." We both say.

The other ticket sales person takes the pictures and gives the phone back. The four of us go to get concessions. We order a medium popcorn and two large pops. Hayes asks if I want any candy.

"No thanks though babe."

After an hour and a half the movie ends. We throw the cups and popcorn bag away. Hayes looks at an older guy with a camera. The guy tries to hide the camera.

"Get on my back." Hayes says.

"What?"

"Get on my back. I'm giving you a piggy back ride to the car."

I get on his back. I kiss his cheek. I notice the paparazzi take another picture of us.

I almost ask him to stop.

"No, its fine beautiful. I know the pictures will be online but I want to show you off." Hayes says.

I smile. We get in the car and drive to the beach. We all go into the beach bathrooms and change. Hayes and Taylor go grab a blanket and a picnic basket. We eat the sandwiches, apples, and drink the water they brung.

We all run into the water. Hayes and I wrestle a little bit. After a while we all play chicken.

"I love you."

"I love you to babe." I say.

Don't forget that this book is ending soon and I'm starting the second book. Ill let you all know when the first few chapters are up. Thanks for reading. Comment and vote too please!