Chapter Forty-One

*Nash POV*

I have gotten to know Autumn a lot. I mean she's an amazing girl. I'm going to ask her out. I really hope she says yes. Its been a week into summer break so far.

"Hey, do you want to go over to Taylor's with me?" Hayes asks me.

"Sure." I reply. We walk over with our bathing suits just in case we decide to go swimming. We get there at the same time as Autumn.

"Hey." We all say. I stop her and Hayes knocks on the door.

"Will you go out with me?" I ask her. Hayes and Taylor both look at me once I say it. They both smile.

"Yes." She says smiling. I hug her and we walk inside.

*Taylor POV*
I'm so happy for Autumn and Nash. They look cute together. I snap out of thinking.

"Do you guy's want to go swimming?" I ask them all. They all shake their head's yes. We get our bathing suits on and walk to the beach. Cece comes with us. We have everyone else meet up with us. A bunch of girls run over to us screaming.

"Will you take pics with us?" They all ask. Hayes and Nash say yes. Autumn and I take the picture's for them. Two girls stand next to Hayes and Nash. The one closest to Hayes turns towards him and kisses his cheek. It's kind of awkward. I'm hurt a little bit.

I take the picture and they say thank you. A girl comes up and says that she wants a picture with me, Autumn, Nash, and Hayes. Cece takes the picture for us. We get done taking the picture's. We put all of our clothes that we wore over our suits on a picnic table.

"Hey." Everyone gets to the beach. We jump into the water. Hayes calls his mom to ask if we can take the jet skis out in the water. She says yes, and Hayes and I walk over to his house.

*Hayes POV*
I'm so excited to take the jet skis out with the group. We hook the trailer up to my car and get 4 life jackets. I make sure that the gas tanks are full and we go put the jet skis into the water.

"Have you ever rode a jet ski before beautiful?"I ask Taylor.

"I have before, but it was when I was like 10. So I never did drive one before." She tells me.

"Okay. Do you have your boaters license?"

"Yea."

"Okay. Good."

We both get life jackets on and bring the other two with us. We start the engines and drive slowly to find the group.

"I'm going to a family reunion and my parents said you can go with us. So do you want to come with us?" I ask Taylor.

"Yea, but I have to make sure with my parents first." She replies.

*Taylor POV*
Hayes just asked me to go to his family reunion with him. I really hope my parents will let me go with him.

"Everyone is right there beautiful." Hayes says. I look over, but I'm blinded by the sun.

"Okay." We turn the engines off and get off of the jet skis. We give the life jackets to the others. The ones that grabbed the jackets get on and ride the skis.

After a few minutes of Taylor and Cece and Nash with Autumn, they come back. Hayes and I get on one and Shawn gets on the other with Arianna. We all make sure that we get to ride once.

We get done riding the jet skis and swimming. Hayes and I go back to the docks with the skis.

"We are leaving for the family reunion in like 3 days." Hayes says as we get to the docks. "So you might want to ask tonight when we go to your house." He finishes.

"Okay." I say as he goes to get his car. I get the jet skis on the trailer. Hayes comes over to me when I get by the car. I'm leaning up against it as he kisses me.

*Sorry it took so long for me to update! I will try to more often. Thanks for reading. Comment and vote too please*