Panic

Dan's P.O.V

"See you then Y/N!" I said smiling giving you a small wave. The door shut and I let out a sigh of relief. I sat back down with Phil and just looked at the dorkiest smile on his face.

"I'm trying not to have a crisis here Phil," I responded to his excited smile.

"YOU'VE GOT A DATE!!" He silently screamed, given , we were in a small calm coffee shop. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"We haven't even planned anything yet. For all I know, she gave me a bloody fake number." I said pulling out the napkin in my pocket. I layed it out on the table and smiled to myself.

"How odd is it that I actually talked to her" I mumbled sipping some of my Caramel Mocha.

"You've got to call her tonight. Otherwise she'll think you don't like her" Phil said in a serious tone.

"Phil, I'm attracted to her by looks, I can't say I like her if I don't know her."

"I beg to argue. This could be love at first sight" He said smiling at me and fluttering his eyes. I ignored his comment and took thought in when I should actually call her. Why is this so difficult.

"I have some editing to do tonight. I'll call her another time" I smiled quick and stood up. "Let's go," Phil awkwardly kept sipping onto his drink as he was standing up.

2:37 AM

Aaaaaand, Done! I'm finally finished with editing. I quickly tweeted 'Just finished editing. New video out today! Link will be up by morning (:' I then started scrolling through Tumblr as usual. This was my normal night routine. Not a healthy one really. I wonder if she's up rig- . I cut myself off and quickly started checking my pockets for her number. NO NO NO NO NO . I couldn't have lost her number. I jumped off the bed and checked every pocket on me. Even my jacket.

"PHIL PHIL PHIL" I yelled running into his hotel room. Phil was on his phone laying down watching youtube videos.

"Uhm. Yes?" He said as I heard alpaca noises coming out of the ear phones. I wasn't going to question what he was watching.

"I've lost Y/N number! She'll think i'm a wanker if I don't call her EVER!" I panicked. Phil smiled and got up and walked to his desk. There layed the napkin. He picked it up and handed it to me.

"It took you a while to notice." He giggled. I felt the biggest amount of relief. It was an amazing feeling. I immediately hugged him and thanked him. He led me out the door and I walked back to my room. As I got in and closed the door, I plopped myself onto the bed tired. What a day full of a roller coaster of emotions.