Poppin' questions

Dan's P.O.V

"You're joking right?" I questioned with a small amount of shake in my voice.

"Not at all. I mean, she is very pretty. I wouldn't mind getting to know the girl myself," He grinned turning around and walking to his closet door.

I layed back and released a sigh. I rubbed my eyes and brushed my hands through my hair. I wanted to get to know her. Of course I can't just call dibs on the girl. I'm not sure if that actually works. But For sure, I will call her tonight.

For the rest of the day me and Phil walked around New York. It never took too long for people to recognize who we were. In fact I loved how excited fans get when they see us. Makes me AND Phil appreciate what we do. By 7 , we decided to go back to our hotel and relax for the rest of the evening. I went to my room and quickly jumped in the shower. As I finished up I dressed to my pajama pants. I looked upon the one small bedroom and fell onto the bed. Because me and Phil had gotten separate rooms, I felt pretty lonely. Silence is always great, but having Phil around always makes me happier.

It had been a quater to 8. I gained the confidence and decided to call her.

Your P.O.V

"It's nearly 8. Geez, did I really spend the rest of my day on the computer?" You asked yourself sarcastically. You laughed and smiled. Of course you did. What else do you do? You sat up and went to the fridge to make a quick sandwich. I need a better job. This isn't cutting it. As you bent over the counter eating your sandwich, you heard Panic! At the Disco I Write Sins Not Tragedies Playing. "Who's calling me right now?" You asked yourself. Your eyes widen as you realized who it could be. You dropped the sandwich and lunged onto the couch. Not looking at the caller ID, you answered with excitement. "Hello??"

"Oh hey sweetie, didn't think you would be this excited for me to call. I just wanted to tell you, next week, me and your dad are visiting Saturday morning."

My heart dropped as I realized it was my mother. She then started to drift off into a whole other conversation. "Yeah yeah of course mom, that's fine. I gotta go, real busy! Love ya!" You said in a rush and hung up. You closed your eyes and layed your head back.

*Oh, well imagine, As I'm pacing the pews in a chu-*

"What now!?" You said more aggressive.

"Is this a bad time or?," A sweet british voice expressed.

"Oh no! I'm so sorry," you said apologetic. What's a good excuse????. "U-uhm. Sorry, these dang commercial adds keep calling my number and you know they get pretty aggressive," you fretted and laughed nervously.

"Understandable," He jested.

In a panic you quickly switched the subject.

"Man the moon looks great tonight!" You exclaimed. Yeah thats a good conversation starter, NICE!

"I do believe it's a new moon tonight," He giggled.

A sudden rush of red came upon on your face. It was the first call you had with him and you're already embarrassing yourself. I goofed up again. But think positively, atleast it made him laugh a bit.

"I feel I should reintroduce myself. Things went pretty fast. I'm Daniel, but you can call me Dan of course...preferably." He smiled.

"Well hello Dan, I'm Y/N," You tried to say as smoothly as possible.

"I know asking you out was really quick, but getting to know eachother is really important to me. Shocking for the guy who just asked you out too quickly," He laughed. "It'd be great ro hear your interest," You flushed at how adorable he was. This all felt unreal. Seeing you've always watched him on youtube. But you'd never think to talk to him.

"Completely fine with me," You replied. Though you already knew him very well from his videos. This was a very important question. One that you knew would spark up an amazing phone call. You gulped and began speaking.

"Well...do you watch anime?"