Interest

*Readers P.O.V*

Dan laughed through the phone and you smiled widely.

" No no no! You gotta be kidding. That's so embarrassing! Y/N " Dan said nearly wheezing from laughter.

" That movie was so scary! I couldn't handle it." You said blushing hard. You had just told Dan a story about the time you were 12 and couldn't use the restroom alone without a parent because you seriously believed the girl from the grudge would devour you some how. That was the last time you watched that movie.

" I was terrified! You don't understand. That movie was seriously intense." You cried.

  Dan sighed as he caught his breath finally. He turned over on his bed and looked at his night stand clock.

3:26 A.M

The both of you had stayed up all night talking to each other on the phone. Of course you both were tired. But neither one of you wanted to stop talking. You smiled and yawned.

  "I think it's about time I head to sleep Dan" you said sleepily. 'But I really don't want to stop talking to him' You thought.

   " I agree. Me and Phil have to go out tomorrow morning buy some food. I'm gonna be walking around like a zombie" He replied. 'His voice sounds so...attractive when he's tired. How could he sound even more deep and hot?'

  You closed your eyes and grinned.    
   "Goodnight" you mumbled.

   "It was lovely talking to you. Goodnight Y/N" He replied.

*END CALL

Dan's P.O.V

   "Dan wake up. Dan. Dan. Dan. Wake up. Wake up. *sigh* I swear you're like a hibernated grizzly bear." Phil said as he slumped himself onto a nearby loft chair. He stared at Dan sleeping heavily and smirked. 'He must have stayed up late on tumblr. Silly Danny.' Phil stood up and silently walked out of his room.

1:05 P.M

"Geez, I slept nearly 10 hours" I said sitting up from my bed. I let out a smirk realizing why I had slept so long. I had stayed up with Y/N all night talking.
"No regrets'' I muttered. I got up and quickly took a shower. Once I finished, I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked to the kitchen fridge. 'Completely forgot we have no food yet'. I closed the fridge and turned. A loud thumping noise was heard coming from the door. Almost like someone had been kicking the door. My heart almost skipped a beat until I heard the recognizable british voice.

"DAN I BOUGHT GROCERIES AND I CAN'T OPEN THE DOOR HELP" Phil yelled from the other side. I laughed and opened the door to see a clumsy Phil holding bags of groceries. Phil quickly walked in a layed everything on the counter. Phil sighed deeply and looked back.

   "You're finally up. I almost thought you wouldn't get up until next winter." Phil chuckled.

   "I would've if I could have" I joked as I helped put up some of the groceries.

   "Since you're up. You should get ready. I wanted to go to central park! I heard it's beautiful. I wonder if they have ducks! Or exotic animals!" Phil said trying to put up everything as quickly as possible. I laughed at how excited he was.

   "I'll go get ready then" I said putting up the last bit of food.

   "How about you invite your new girlfriend hm?" He said deviously.

    "She's not my girlfriend Philip!" I said defending myself.
He laughed and smiled brightly at me.

   "I'm just playing Daniel. Now go get ready and do invite her. I'd like to talk to her myself" He winked and smiled playfully.
To be honest that kinda angered me. Almost as if I was jealous. I rolled my eyes and sent out a quick text. I didn't know if I even wanted her to go now. I wanted Y/N to myself. What if she fell for Phil instead. That'd suck for me. But I know I'd still support them both. 'Whatever'. I quickly changed and waited for her reply.

Y/N☕: See you there :)

I smiled and laced up my shoes. I can't wait to see her.

**A/N: I'm sorry if this chapter was boring! I'm gonna do my best to make the next one juicy B) !! Ya'll are gonna love it!! <3 P.S hope you like the photo of Dan !