Rotten Luck.

*******************************

(Previously)

"If it screams...don't let it go....Eenie, meenie, miney, moe"

Shigaraki stopped moving the loaded gun and to our dismay it stopped on Bakugo.

"Bye, bye hero..."

POW!!

.

.

.

********************************

(Bakugos Pov)

The whole scene was like a nightmare on steroids. Shigaraki's twisted rhyme and that spinning gun had my heart doing its best impression of a jackhammer.

Then, out of nowhere, the barrel's staring straight at me. Talk about rotten luck. Time slowed to a crawl, each tick of the clock echoing in my ears.

But before I could even process the fact this was my last seconds of earth, there he was, All Might, swooping in like the living embodiment of peace itself, his cape billowing behind him in its iconic fashion, a reassuring smile gracing his features. I swear, the guy's got a knack for making an entrance.

And then he pulls off the impossible – catches the bullet with his teeth. I mean, seriously? Who even thinks of that?

As All Might stands there, a towering symbol of heroism, I can't help but feel a mix of relief and embarrassment. Thanks for saving me and stuff, which I very well could've done myself, but did he have to make it so dramatic? Classic All Might, I guess.

I swatted my hands trying my best to move the smoke from the fire, which blinded me. Once I was able to get a good look at what was happening infront of me I saw Y/n trying her best to stop Shigaraki from moving.

Y/n's nose bled steadily, a crimson rivulet trailing down her lip. Her eyes flickered erratically, shifting between a piercing white and her natural e/c color, a visual echo of her inner struggle. Meanwhile, her legs quivered uncontrollably.

"Y/n!" I called out, my voice laced with concern, hoping to break through the chaos and offer some semblance of grounding. But she didn't respond, lost in the whirlwind of her own distress, oblivious to my attempts to reach her.

Shigaraki's eyes blazed with fury as All Might intercepted the bullet meant for me. A primal rage twisted his features, his lips curling into a snarl of frustration. With a furious growl, he barked a command for a Nomu, his voice echoing with a chilling intensity.

"Y/n!" I called out once again, watching in alarm as her eyes fluttered, her body swaying dangerously. Before she could collapse, I lunged forward, catching her in his arms just in time. As he eased her down gently, Shigaraki seized the opportunity, breaking free from his restraints with a wicked grin, ready to unleash chaos once more.

But even amidst the chaos, All Might remained resolute. With a thunderous voice that cut through the tension like a knife, he roared.

"Young Bakugo, take Young L/n and run!!"

"But-" I began to say, before being rudely interrupted

"NOW!!" All Might bellowed, his voice echoing with a thunderous urgency, just before the Nomu, lurking in the shadows behind Shigaraki, launched a devastating punch toward him.

All Might was thrown into the wall, narrowly avoiding the flames. As he struggled to his feet, he coughed up blood.

After seeing that, I knew it was best to leave the fight to All Might. I may be strong, but the Nomu was designed for All Might to take on. It would have been suicide to try to go near that thing.

I carefully carried Y/N on my back, trying my best to be gentle. I leaped out of the enormous hole created by All Might at the beginning of the fight. As I made my way past the police officers, they halted me, insisting on taking her to the hospital for urgent medical care.

"I'm already taking her to recovery girl there's no need" I say annoyed, I tried to walk past them but once again, was stopped. "What?!" I shout out of frustration.

"We need to take her to hospital its obvious shes in critical condition and as powerful recovery girl is its not enough to heal wounds that deep so we will be taking her to the hospital or do you not value her health?" the paramedic said questioning if I truly cared about Y/n.

With a huff I took Y/n down from my back now carrying her in my arms. I handed her to the paramedic where they put her on a stretcher before loading her into the ambulance.

"If you're taking her I'm coming with her" I say with my hands resting on my hips

"Okay sure just hop in the back and you can sit on the stool right next to the stretcher" the paramedic said, her eyes squinting indicating she was smiling under her face mask.

The paramedic opened the back and I sat next to Y/n holding her hand.

As the ambulance drove closer to the hospital the war cries of All Might, the shouts of the police men and the sound of helicopters, which flew around the building went quieter and quieter until the only thing you could hear was the sound of the ambulances sirens.

****************************************