Chapter 1-

A/N: This is the sequel to my story, The Alpha's Son! You will not understand what's going on if you haven't read that yet! 

~Singergirl55

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Cleo's point of view-

"Cleo! Wake up!" I awoke to my best friend Jackie  jumping up and down on my bed like a two year old.

"Jackie! Go away it's too early!" I mumble, shoving my head under one of my pillows.

"Come on! You need to start getting ready! Unless you want to be late to your own wedding, get your lazy ass out of bed girl!" She yells at me. When I didn't give a response to her, she jumped off of my bed, and pulled me to the cold, hard wood floor face first. 

"Ow!" I yell landing on the hard ground," Don't be a hoe-bag! And its my wedding day! What kind of a maid of honor are you?!" I say, pissed off that she of all people would pull me to the floor. I have'nt known Jackie for a very long time, only about six months, but I feel like I've known her for my entire life! We met at my birthday/ being accepted as Luna party last year, and we instantly became best friends. The next thing I know I'm hanging out with her almost as often as I'm with  Adam, and then I ask her to be my maid of honor at my wedding! 

"Oh. My. Gosh! Its my wedding day!" The realization of the situation hit me like a pound of bricks. I don't know why, but I am having mixed emotions about it. I love Adam more than anything, but I am so nervous. what if I make a fool out of myself in front of the whole pack!? Everyone is invited, since He's the pack Alpha and I'm the Luna.

Jackie laughs, "Well, no shit it's your wedding day! Why else would I wake up at six in the morning, then jump around on your bed?" She said a matter-of-factly.

"Well, if you put it that way I sound really stupid!" 

"Come on then! You REALLY need to start getting ready!" Jackie says, changing the subject.

"Alright then, lets go." I say with a sigh. Reluctantly getting off of the floor, which I was starting to get used to.

Jackie then leads me into my extremely large bathroom to prepare myself for one of the biggest days of my life.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

About two and a half hours later, I walked out of the bathroom with both Jackie and I completely ready for the wedding. It was being held in The church behind the pack house, so I didn't have to worry about traveling very far in my dress, which I was thankful for. 

 "You look absolutely stunning!" Jackie squeals jumping up and down, but not to crazily, as not to mess up her perfect hair.

"Really?" I say looking into the full length mirror that hung on the back of my bathroom door. 

Sure enough, when I looked, I saw one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. The person I saw resembled me, but didn't look like the normal Cleo that I was used to seeing. I was wearing a pure white wedding gown that was molded to the top of my body, but went out more towards the bottom.(Picture On the right!) My hair was in a beautiful up-do, that was done to look purposely messy, but not frizzy. 

 I look over at Jackie and examine her for the first time in her light blue brides maids dress. She looked way better than I did!

Her long black hair was flowing down past her shoulders, and the dark makeup that she wore made her dark brown eyes sparkle. I hate to admit to it, but I am actually really jealous of how amazing Jackie looks. She's really skinny, but not awkwardly thin. 

"Were ready to begin when you are, Luna." A girls voice says, snapping me out of my thoughts. 

"Ya!" Jackie exclaimed excitedly, "Wedding time!" She is such a nerd sometimes, but that's one of the reasons why I chose her to be my best friend!

"I'll be down in a minute, Thank You!" I say the the unknown pack member at my door.

At hearing me say that Jackie began to jump up and down again. This time though she was more hopping around in a circle. Once it began to get irritating I said to her half menacingly, half jokingly,

"I love you like a sister, but if you don't calm down, I'm going to let my wolf out to kill you."

Jackie is a wolf, so I didn't just reveal the secret of werewolves to a human. 

She immediately stopped what she was doing and began apologizing under her breath knowing that I wasn't serious, but not completely joking around either. 

I laughed, "Come on loser! we have a wedding to get to!" she looks up at me with a huge smile on her face. Jackie loves weddings, and parties, and pretty much anything that had to do with panning, and dressing up. She grabs my hand and walks out of the room with me trailing closely behind her. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Adam's Father walked me down the isle, which I was so thankful for since my own father died when I was only six years old. I was so nervous, that I has been spaced out the entire ceremony; only speaking when absolutely necessary. 

"I do." Adam says looking me in the eyes, and pulling me pack to earth. The priest says something that I don't comprehend, and looks at me for a responce. 

"Oh.." I say startled by having to speak again, "I do!" 

Adam could barely keep himself from bursting out into a fit of laughter. 

"You may now kiss the bride." the preiest finally says. 

Adam pull me into him with a smile on his face, and presses his lips to mine, sealing the promise of our marriage. They were only there for a second though, because he pulled away at the sound of knocking at the large church doors. 

The two main doors swing open wide. 

"Sorry I'm late." The girl standing in the door frame says smiling menacingly, "but, is it to late to object to my brothers marriage to that hu- I mean werewolf?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cleo and Adam are back! 

So how do you Like chapter one of the sequel?

did any of you guess who the girl who crashed the wedding is?

Please Vote or comment your opinions!

TTYl. Type to you later! 

I love you all for reading!

~Singergirl55