Chapter 5-

Cleo's Point of view-

Just as I  had suspected, the car ride was EXTREMELY interesting!

Jackie drives like a maniac!

The woman doesn't know what a speed limit even is! (Note the sarcasm)  

Anyway, by the time we pulled into the parking lot, we, even Luke had agreed that Jackie wouldn't be allowed to drive us anywhere. 

"I'm not that bad of a driver!" Jakie whined when we broke the news to her.

"Sorry too tell you this babe, but you really are." Lucas said, with a small smirk on his face. 

"Ugh!" She whines once again before Adam holds the door open for us to enter the restaurant. 

Jackie and Lucas went in first and Adam and I followed behind.

"I'll show you to your..... Oh.." The woman at the front desk paused in what sounded like disgust, when her eyes rested on me.

She was a she- wolf. I could smell it on her. 

The woman looked like a hooker, only wearing a pair of booty shorts and a v-neck t-shirt with an EXTREMELY low neck line. 

"Is there a problem with my wife ma'am?" Adam piped up, challengingly. He pulled me closer to him even though his arms had been wrapped around my waist since before we even walked in.

"No! No, I was just not expecting someone like her to be with you." she then made the effort to look my mate up and down, then winked at him. 

I am going to tear that bitches throat from her neck! I let out  low growl, and Adam's grip on my immediately tightened again. 

"Cleo. Don't." He says through out mind link. 

"Fine. But if she lays a hand on you I'll kill her!"

"Can we please just be seated now?" Luke asks nicely, probably sensing my anger towards the woman, who's name tag reads Stacy. 

"Certainly. This way." 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

We ate fairly quickly, since we were all hungry. 

That damn waitress eye raped my mate the entire time we ate our meals. 

I'm her Luna, and she had the guts to disrespect me and her Alpha. I had to give it to her though, she had balls. That didn't stop me from being pissed.

After we had paid, we stood up to leave.

The absolute last thing I had expected to happen, happened.

That damn bitch, Stacy, grabbed Adam's ass as he leaned forward to stand up. 

That was when I lost it. 

I went at her and slammed my fist into the left side of her make-up caked face. She fell to the ground in pain, and I just stood there and looked down at her. 

"I am your Luna! How dare you! Stay the hell away from my mate and I, or I will send you out of my territory faster than you can shift again. Do you understand me?!" I say forcefully. I think I'm finally getting a hang of this alpha voice. 

"Y-yes Alpha Cloe. I-I'm sorry." She stuttered as she tried to wipe the blood from her face up with her small shirt. 

"No you're not, you're just sorry that I confronted you about it. Good bye."

I say walking out of the door leaving Adam and Lucas standing there in shock with their mouths hanging open, and Jackie standing there with a proud smile on her face. 

"I didn't think you'd have it in ya!" Jackie says once she followed me out side of the currently empty restaurant. 

"You didn't think I would yell at her for touching my mates ass?!" I say shocked by her comment.

"No. That I expected you to do." She said with a laugh. "I just didn't think you'd have the guts to hit the bitch." She was hysterical laughing at the thought of me punching Stacy. 

"Um.. Thanks I think.." 

Just then the doors to the restaurant, and the two boys stumble outside, still in shock of what had gone down. 

Well, I guess I'm driving us home.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I Am  SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY that it took me so long to get this chapter posted! 

I went away and I didn't have any Internet access, so I couldn't post!

I am so sorry Again!

Well, VOTE or COMMENT your opinion!

I like how the guys were so surprised that Cleo punched the waitress, but Jackie found it funny!

Sorry that this chapter is so short!

I feel like I should apologize for everything right now.

I love you all for sticking with me! 

TTYL

Type To You Later!

~Singergirl55