Epilogue-

Cleo's Point of View-

Ten years in the future.

"Nicholas! Please stop lifting the fridge while trying to talk to uncle Jack." I say to my son Nick. 

Nick is seven year old, and he looks just like Adam. He has the same Blue eyes, and the same brown hair. Although he has my smile, he doesn't look anything like me. 

"But mom! How else am I going to learn about my gift?!" He whines. 

"Come on Nicky don't talk back, or I'll have to ground you." My husband Adam walks into the kitchen with a serious look on his face.

He then, suddenly breaks out laughing, as does Nick.

Adam may be twenty nine, but he honesty hasn't hanged a bit. On the inside or out. 

if anything, he's gotten more mellow, and if there's one thing he doesn't do, It's punish his only son. 

He loves his boy more than anything, even me. 

"Why don't we go for a run instead of you lifting house hold appliances? You know how I feel about that." Adam says. 

"Okay dad.. Hey! I bet I could beat you in a race now!" Nick says with a huge smile growing on his face. 

"We'll just have to see about that." 

They then race out of the back door and into the forest.

I then turn my attention to Jack, who has been standing next to me the whole time. 

"it must be really nice having a son and husband who get along so well. They have such a nice relationship." Jack says with a sigh. 

That's when memories and guilt kick in, "You miss her, don't you? I know that today is the ten year anniversary." 

"Yeah. I know it's better this way, and I know she was absolutely crazy, but I can help but love her. You of all people should know that she was once such a sweet, kind person." 

"I know what you mean. I miss her too. Well, I miss the sweet not crazy version of her."

He laughed light-hearted, "yeah.." 

Jack took it really hard when he realized that Jen was dead, but he's her mate, so I didn't expect anything other than what he did. He trashed his house, our house, the pack house, and almost ripped my throat out of my neck. He eventually forgave me. Although, Jack wasn't the only one who took her death hard. 

Adam didn't take it very well either.

He tried to act like he was okay with it, but I caught him crying once, and I could feel his pain. I understand why he was so upset about it. His mate killed his younger sister right in front of him. 

I'd be upset too. 

He got over the pain, and shock after a few months, and things seemed to go back to normal. They have stayed that way since.

What surprised me the most about that situation was that almost every person who knew how Jen died, was worried about me more than anyone else who was affected. I killed her and I still got sympathy. That was more confusing, and irritating than Jen ever was. 

I then hear the back door slam open. 

It's Nick, "Mom, Uncle Jack, will you please come on a run with me and daddy!? Please!" He begs and I laugh when I see Jack move from his spot first and walk towards the door. 

"You comin' Cleo?" Jack asks turning to look at me and smirks.

"Yeah... You comin' Mom?" Nick repeats. 

I laugh at my sons mimicry of his uncle, and walk to the door as well. 

Once im out the door, I yell, "Race ya!" to Nick, and I shift. 

I take off, but am intercepted by my mate, who ends up being a punching bag when I run straight into him. 

We end up on the floor, and  Nick soon follows, falling over a twig and landing right on top of us. 

I know as a mother I should have been freaking out about my sons well being, but it was actually really funny, and when I look over at Adam, I see that he agrees with me that this is hilarious. 

And that is how my story is going to end. 

With my family laughing and joking around in the only place where werewolfs feel competely at home. 

In nature, and with their family.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Its OVER! 

FOREVER! 

I'm so sad!

If you liked the original and the sequel please VOTE and COMMENT! 

I love you all for reading all of this and all of The Alpha's Son!

If you want to see how Nick turns out...... Read my other story, Dark Moon's Mate!

Well, good bye!

I can't say TTYL unless you are going to read some of my other stories, so for those of you who are, 

TTYL

TYPE 

TO 

YOU

LATER

Love you!

~Singergirl55