Chapter 10-

This is a chapter, but I have a few messages before you scroll down to the actual story...

A/N-

I'm so sorry that I haven't given you a warning, but I think that I willl be ending this story soon. I will most likely only post this chapter, and possibly post an epilogue.  

I'm so sorry that I didn't give you any warning, so to make up for it i'm going to try to make this chapter longer than usual. 

Again, I apologize!

okay I'll let you continue your reading...

~Singergirl55

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 10-

Cleo's Point of view-

"Bad move Human." 

I turn around from facing the door to face my wonderful sister-in-law. (note the sarcasm)

"I don't know if you've noticed, Jennifer, but I am now one hundred percent werewolf. So if you don't mind... I'd like to..."

"You'd like to what? Leave? Go home to my brother and live happily ever after?"

"No..." I paused, "I would like to do this..." 

I literally jumped five feet in the air and kicked Jen square in the jaw. She turned her back to me and hunched over in pain, holding her jaw. 

I took this opportunity to kick her in the back and knock her to the floor. 

This was slightly ironic considering she stabbed me in the back, and on multiple occasions attempted to kill me. 

"Is that a you got, HUMAN?!" She spit out the word human as if she were talking about something dirty, or disgusting. 

I then leaned down in front of her so we were eye to eye. 

"No, You stupid bitch! It's not!" 

I then proceeded to slam my fist into the side of her face that I hadn't kicked, which may have been extremely painful for her, but I know it made me feel a hell of a lot  better. 

 "You little bitc-....." She cut her words off, and I realized that she had begun to violently shake with anger. 

Crap... I thought to myself realizing what was happening. Shes going to shift. 

The shaking stopped, and she immediately shoved me away from her.

Once I had finally turned around and was ready to fight again, I was facing a large wolf. 

"Great.. Just fricken great!" I exclaim as I dart down the hallway that I see. 

I needed to find a place where I could stop and shift. I know that it doesn't take very long, but I'm still new to the whole being a werewolf thing. 

I suddenly hear the loud crashing in of medal, and my wolf howls pain and worry. I immediately knew something was wrong. 

Adam is here. 

The New WolfOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara