Chapter 7-

Cleo's Point of View-  

 "What the hell do you want Jen!" I yell at the top of my lungs, when I awake in a small, relatively dark room. I am strapped down to a table, that sit in the middle of the room, by my wrists and ankles. 

"Well. Well. Look who's finally awake.." Jen says stepping out of the shadows, to reveal her face.

At the wedding, she hadn't been close enough for me to be able to examine her feature thoroughly, she looks much older then her true age, and she now had frown lines. 

"What!?" She snapps at me. "Still used to the bubbly pretty blonde Jen? Well, she's gone! Get over it!" She was screaming now, and she was directing every ounce of her anger at me. 

"I'm sorry..." 

"Why?! What are you sorry for now, you bitch!"

"I'm sorry for being the cause of your bitterness. The cause of your anger."

"You bitch!" Jen says swinging her hand up to meet my face with a sting.

"You should be sorry! But, you will pay. don't worry about that." She said through gridded teeth, then she walked out of a door, that I could not see due to the darkness that engulfed the room.    I was once again alone.   

That's when I realized, where's Adam?!        

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>      

   Adam's Point of view-    

  I awoke to a sharp pain in my right arm. I jump with surprise, but I didn't make it very far, due to the fact that I'm strapped to a table in a dark room somewhere.

"Morning sunshine." I look up to see that bitch waitress, Stacy, standing to the side of me adjusting a tube. The tube is attached to a needle that is placed in a vein, on the fold of my arm. 

"what the hell are you doing!" I ask. 

"I'm setting up a constant flow of silver into your blood stream, to keep you 'under control'" She says menacingly. "wouldn't want you going off and saving your bitch of a mate, now would we?" she asks in a sickly sweet tone. 

I had almost forgotten about Cleo! I let out a loud growl, "Where is she?!" 

"That's for me to know and you to not. Okay?" She says with a disgusting giggle. "You know..." She says tracing lines over my shoulder with her pointer finger. "I can let you out of here if you want; as long as you wont try to save that pathetic whore." She said the last word with such Passion and hate, that I almost felt sorry for her. Emphasis on the almost. 

"WHERE IS SHE!" I demanded opposed to asking. 

"UGH! Why do you have to be such a party poop-er. Come on. baby." She trails her hands up and down my arms again, "I can make you forget all about that slut.." She then moves her hands up to my face, where she proceeds to touch my nose and lips. 

I decide to do the first thing that I can think of. I snap at her fingers with my wolf, sharp teeth. 

"I SAID, WHERE IS SHE!?" I have lost all patients with this girl, and her touch disgusts me. "Tell me or else!" 

"Or else what, baby?" She smirks evilly, "you'll bite my fingers off?" 

"No." I say casually. "I'll do this..."

I use all of my strength to break the medal that is holding my arms to the table, and I pull the needle, that holds silver, from my arm, I jab the needle into Stacy's chest and she immediately falls to the ground.

Since I am an Alpha, my body can handle A LOT more silver than an average wolf's can.

I then break the bonds that are holding my legs to the tabe as well.  I then ran to the door and pulled it open. I ran into a hall way. I didn't know where I was going, but I did know one thing.  

I had to find Cleo before it was too late.    

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________  

I hope that you all like this action packed chapter! =P Lol Well please VOTE or COMMENT your opinions! I love you all for reading this!

TTYL

TYPE 

TO    

YOU  

LATER    

~Singergirl55