Chapter 8-

Jackie's point of view-

Where the hell are they!?

I haven't been able to find Cleo or Adam in almost two days, and the thing that sucks the most about it is that I can't go to the alpha about it, because he's one of the two people who are missing, and I can't go to the Luna because she's missing as well!

Just my damn luck.

What If we never find them!?

What If they don't come back?!

What if they die!?

"Jackie..." My mate Lucas, says nudging my shoulder.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"We'll find them. Don't worry I know that we will." He then laughed. "Don't give me that weird look, you think out loud a lot."

"Oh.." I say giving him a week smile in  

embarrassment.

"Aww. Look at wittle Jackie wackie blush!" He says in a child like voice, while pinching my now bright red cheeks.

"Oh, shut the hell up! You know I don't like being treated like a child. We also have to find my best friend and the alpha!' I say changing the subject.

"Oh yeah..." He says walking into the front door that we had been standing previously in front of.

"Did you really forget about you Alpha. Really Luke.. Really?" I ask slightly annoyed at my mates retarded moment.

"Um.. No.." That made me smile.

"I love you so much!" I say, having a Total bipolar moment.

"Um. Thanks babe..." Lucas's confusion just made me laugh even harder.

I was clutching onto my side I began to laugh so hard.

I think I might be under a bit more stress over this than I thought...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Adam' point of view-

I had to find Cleo before it was too late.

I ran down hall way after hall way, and eventually ended right back where I had started.

"This I getting me absolutely no where!" I say quietly, out loud. I was beyond frustrated by this point.

"Do you need help?" I hear a voice from one of the other doors near mine.

"Who are you?" I say confused due to not being able to see anyone's face

"I'm Dylan. And I think you are lost." Says the mysterious male voice, now identified as Dylan.

"I'm Adam and, yeah I am lost. Hat does it matter to you?"

"I can show you to where your going. All you have to do is agree to do one simple thing." He says with much confidence that I will agree.

I was going to walk away, but then I thought about Cleo, my beautiful Cleo, locked up scared and alone in a cell and that was all that it took to get me to say,

"Anything, as long as you show me to where I want to go."

" You have my word." Dylan said. "Before I can help anyone, I need to get out of this room."

I walked up to the door and turned the handle so hard that it went fling off of he door and landed with a small, but audible, crash.

The door swung open exposing a wolf, about the same age as Cleo and I. He had chocolate brown eyes, and shaggy brown he looke decently muscular, but I couldn't be sure, cause I couldn't see all of him, and I was definitely not going to check him out. I'm not one to hand out compliments to anyone but my mate, but this guy was pretty good looking.

"We'll you did it now! Come on! We don't have much time before Jen comes down to check on us." Dylan says before running in a complete different direction than I had expected.

"Where are you supposed to be going?" He asks me, once we are safely in a corner where no one would be able to find us.

"I'm looking for my mate. Her name is Cleo."

"Shit dude, she not THE Cleo is she!?" He asks.

"Um.. Yeah... Why.?"

"Dude. You're lucky you found me. Because with out me you'd be screwed." With that he stopped talking and continued to run down the long hallway we were currently on.

"Here it is.." He says pointing to a closed door.

I quickly moved towards the door an swung it open. I saw a curled up figure on a table in the middle of the room and immediately knew it was Cleo.

"Cleo!" I whisper/call.

She looks at me with wide eyes. Pleading for me to do something. What that something was I wasn't sure, but she looked scared.

"Run!" She finally screams, and before I can fully comprehend what is happening, I am thrown to the ground by a large wolf.

"Get the hell off of me Jen!" I yell , knowing exactly who had pulled me to the ground.

She couldn't respond, because she was in her  wolf form, but I had a feeling that when she growled at me, it wasn't something along the lines of,

"Aww. how nice to see you Adam I love you so much!"

I was pinned to the floor, and Jen was holding me down. her teeth were bared, and even I had to admit that she looked pretty scary.

just when she goes to snapp at my neck, a  medium sized black wolf pushes her off of me, allowing me to get up. 

Dylan didn't have to tell me about the plan that he had in mind, I already had a pretty good idea about that for myself. 

I quickly scrambled to get up, and made my way to Cleo. I untied her from  the table and swiftly, and effortlessy picked her up into my arms. 

"Come on!" I yell to Dylan, as I run out of the door. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

How did you like this chapter?

please VOTE or COMMENT! 

TTYL 

TYPE TO YOU LATER!

~Singergirl55