Chapter 4-

**Important!**

A/N-

I haven't been getting the responses to this story that I had expected this story to receive, so I have a few questions for all of you who are reading this. 

Should I continue writing this story? 

Should I End this story?

Is there anything I can do to make this story better?

I honestly want to know, because if people aren't enjoying this story, I will just end it right now, so you don't have to suffer anymore. 

If you do like this please, TELL ME! I don't know what you are thinking unless you comment or in box me! 

Also- Luke and Lucas are the same person, his name is Lucas, and his nickname is Luke. sorry for any confusion. 

I am so sorry for waisting your time. 

please continue your reading-

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Picture of Lucas to the right

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

Chapter 4-

Cleo's Point of View-

In case you couldn't have guessed it, Jackie and Luke are mates. It took me a little while, but I actually am starting to like Luke as a good friend! Actually, now Luke and I are amost as close as Jackie and I, but that's probably because Luke refuses to leave her side, so he tends to tag along with us a lot! He's not a third wheel or anything like that, but he does tend to stand awkwardly in the corner when we gossip and other crap like that. 

He and Jackie are absolutely the most adorable couple I have ever seen!

The fact that he is almost a foot and a Half taller than her makes them seem even more adorable than I had originally thought they would be! I don't know why, but I absolutely love couples where the guy is significantly taller than the girl. (A/N- I'm not hating on gay couples btw, I'm just stating that I like it when straight couples have a significant height difference.)

Its been almost a month since Lucas had shown up, and he had explained pretty much everything to me.

When he had heard nice things about me from some of the wolves who had left our pack to join Jens,(Most likely out of fear) He decided to come and make an opinion of me for himself.

He had originally come here to kidnap me for another rogue who was working with Jen, but had second thoughts about it when he discovered what Jen was planning on doing to me once I was in her possession.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Do you remember if any of the rogues that you came across, happened to mention when Jen was planning to attack?" Adam asks Luke as we made our way into the pack house from our weekly run.

Lucas was walking with Jackie, who had her arm around his waist, and I was walking close to Adam, who's hand was intertwined with mine. 

Yes, Jackie and Luke live together in the pack house now, and to be honest I was shocked by the amount of people who had started accepting Lucas from day one. 

"No, sorry man. No one really said anything about Jen when I was traveling on my own. A lot of fricken people are scared of her dude." Luke says leading the four of us into the kitchen.