five

I really don't want to go to school today. I thought to myself, as I walked out the door. I opened the door to my car. Getting in, I strapped on my seatbelt, and started to drive to school, going the speed limit. I didn't need another ticket, Daddy almost killed me for the last one.

When I parked my car in the school parking lot, I stepped out and walked up to the entrance.

"Hadley! I need you to do me a favor." Mari ran up to me. She acted like nothing happened a few days ago.

"Sure. What do you need?" I asked.

"Can you talk to Grayson for me?"

"Why?" I questioned.

"I want to know if he likes me or not." She told me.

"Do you like him?"

"Well, duh." She said.

"Yeah, okay. I'll talk to him." I said, and walked into the school. I had no intentions on talking to Grayson after what he did at my party, I just didn't want to hear Marigold blab on about how ''It'll effect her future.''

Walking around the halls, waiting for first hour, I kept an eye out for Jonathan.

"Hey, Hadley, what's up." Someone asks from behind. I turned around to see Chan.

"Oh, hey, Chan! Just getting my um French book." I said, opening my locker, still looking around for Jon.

"But you don't take French?"

"Oh, um, I meant my Math book." I said and grabbed it out of my locker.

"French and Math don't even sound alike, how'd you get them mixed up?" He questioned.

"They're basically the same thing. No one can understand either of them." I shrugged.

I saw Jonathan turn the corner, talking to his friend that's in my English class.

"I'll catch up with you later." I said and walked towards Jonathan, only to he stopped by Grayson.

"Hey." He casually said.

"Hi." I said and started to walk, again.

"Wait! Hadley, sorry about what happened at your party." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah, okay, whatever. I don't care." I said and proceeded to walk.

"I can't tell if you're mad at me or not." Grayson stopped me again.

"Look, I've really gotta go talk to someone, so if you could-" I was interrupted by the bell, signaling that that tardy bell was to come in a minute or so.

I rolled my eyes and walked to my first hour, English. The class that I had with Jonathan's friend.

Wait a second. I though and smiled to myself.

When I got into the class I strolled over to his friend and started a conversation.

"Hey! Um-" I forgot his name. I looked down a his note book to see it scribbled down on the cover "-Tristan." I smiled.

"Yeah?" He looked at me in a weird way.

"So, did you have fun at my party?" I tried to get his feedback.

"It was cool I guess." He shrugged.

"You guess?"

"Yeah, Jonathan didn't really have the best time so he made us all leave."

"Really? What a shame. Did he tell you the reason why?" I played dumb.

"Kinda, he said that he got into an argument with someone about something stupid." He shook it off.

"Did he say anything about me?" I sweetly asked.

"Yeah! He did, actually." Tristan exclaimed.

"Really? What did he say?" I got excited.

"He said that you bothered him." My smile went into a frown.

Mrs. Cook came in then, making us all take out seats and started the daily lesson. Although, I didn't listen because I was too worried about what Jonathan meant. I hope he meant it in a good way. Is there even a good way to say that someone bothered you?

____________________

Literally a guy I like that looks like Jonathan Brandis said that I bothered him so I used it in the story.

Sorry that this chapter is short.

Also, go add my Wil story I posted today!