fourteen

Well, I finally got an application to a fast food restaurant, after 3 tries. As you know, McDonald's didn't go as planned. After, we went to sonic, but they wanted me to work nights and to be able to roller skate. The two things wrong with that is:
1. I sleep at night
and 2. I don't particularly know how to roller skate.
So then, we went across the street to Wendy's but the lady was kinda rude to me, so I decided that I didn't want to surround myself with negative people like that.

Finally, we went to Burger King. All I did was ask for an application and they handed me one, simple as that. If only McDonald's would've been like that.

"Why do you want to apply to work at Burger King?" I read aloud the application as I filled it out. Jonathan and I resorted to my house after we got the application. "What do I put for that?"

"Hmm, maybe you should say something like 'because I'm spoiled and I would like to learn how to be a normal person who works at minimum wage as a teenager.'" Jonathan sarcastically said.

"Okay lookie here smart-ass, you're hurting my feelings." I fake pouted. Jon laughed at me.

"Get back to filling out that paper, cutie." He told me.

Cutie. I repeated in my head over and over. I tried to focus on reading the application, but I couldn't. Not with him here, glancing at me every now and then.

"You can turn on the TV if you want." I suggested, so he would focus on the TV and not me. Not that I didn't like that he had all his attention on me, because I do, but me makes me nervous when I'm around him. He grabbed the remote and turned the TV to a show that I have never seen before.

I continued to answer questions on the paper. 'What's your greatest weakness?' a question asked. I heard Jon laugh at something someone said on TV. I looked up at him and smiled. I was so temped to write 'Jonathan's laugh' as the answer. Instead, I wrote down 'stubbornness'.

"Okay Jonathan, I finished!" I exclaimed. "Well, tomorrow before school you can go and turn it in." He told me. "Can I pick you up?" I asked. "Of course you can." he smiled at me.

____________________

lol I finally updated after like 67 years