Chapter 28

Mallory's POV

"I feel like a hobo." Kayla said. We were walking down the street all carrying our luggage trying to find somewhere to stay for the night.

"Well we can maybe find a motel." Nash said.

We nodded. "If we all pitch in we can have enough money." I said.

We continued walking down the street until we came across a nice motel.

"I'll go see if they have any rooms available." I said. Matt took my hand coming with me.

I walked through the door and I saw a lately about in her late 40s sitting at the counter reading a newspaper.

She looked up when we walked in.

"How may I help you?" She asked.

"How much do rooms cost a night?" Matt asked.

"120$" She said.

We just barely had enough money. We had about 200$ plus we need to eat, these guys eat a lot. So we handed her the money and she gave us our room key. We only had enough for one room so we'd have to make due.

"I call the shower!" Sophie yelled running into the bathroom with her suitcase as soon as we got inside the hotel.

"It's going to take too fucking long for all of us to have a shower." Kass said.

"I'm going to see if they have a hose." Kayla said walking outside, all of us followed her.

She went to the office place and came back out walking around the motel. We followed and saw a hose there. Kayla turned it on spraying us with ice cold water.

I screamed running away. We all laughed and sprayed eachother with the hose.

"I HAVE A VINE IDEA!" Nash yelled explaining it to us.

The idea was that Nash would be kissing the hose and then it shows Cam kissing it with music saying 'these hoes ain't loyal.'

Nash got his phone and they started vining. It took awhile and we laughed at all their failed attempts.

After that we all changed out of our clothes and put on dry ones. Now we were somewhat clean.

"Okay, who's going to sleep where?" Jack J asked.

"Okay so four per bed sleeping long ways and then the others will have to sleep on the floor." Matt said.

"I'll go get some blankets." I said taking Sophie, Cam and Matt with me since we'll need a shit ton.

"Do you think you could give us some extra blankets?" I asked the lady at the front desk.

She nodded motioning for us to come with her to a back room stocked with blankets.

"Take all you want." She said walking back out and leaving us to take what we want.

"Stock up!" Cam said.

We all took about 5 pillows and blankets each. It's sounds impossible but we made it possible since we need a lot.

"I thought she was going to lock us in the back room." Matt said when we walked out of earshot of the office.

We laughed. And took the blankets back to our hotel room. When we got back everyone took the blankets and made their beds. We all got as comfy as we can in our beds.

Nash, Kayla, Matt and I were sharing a bed. Nash and Kayla were cuddling while they were on their phones on twitter. Cam, Sophie, shawn and Kass were in the other bed and the rest were all over the floor. We could barely move we were all packed in so tight.

Nash's POV

"Nash stop I look like I died!" Kayla said as I tried to take a picture of us cuddling to post on twitter and Instagram.

I stared at her.

"What?" She asked smiling and laughing slightly.

"You could never look ugly." I said just above a whisper.

"I can."

"That's what you may think but in my eyes your perfection."

I looked into her eyes and saw they were tearing up.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too."

"I can't sleep like this." She said. "Who wants to trade spots!" She yelled.

We ended up trading with the jacks. We got on the floor and snuggled in the blankets.

"EVERYONE BEHAVE!" Hayes yelled.

We all laughed.

Just then my phone lit up, it was my brother calling I answered.

"Hello." I said.

"What's up." He asked.

"Getting ready to go to sleep." I said.

"So how's magcon?" He asked.

"Uhh..about that, We got kicked out of the hotel and bet wouldn't help us so we had to stay in a motel."

"That son of a bitch." He said.

I laughed. "Don't worry were all good. Now goodnight love ya." I said before hanging up and snuggling into Nash.

"Aaron get your fucking feet away from me so they aren't digging into my fucking back." Was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.