Chapter 31

Shawn's POV

"Not it for calling Bart!" I yelled
touching my nose. Everyone yelled it except Aaron, once again.

"Shit." He said.

"Good luck." Carter said.

Aaron took out his phone calling Bart.

"Hey Bart, I have some news for you, we got kicked off our flight." He said putting it on speaker so we could all hear what he said.

"YOU IMBECILES YOU GUYS HAVE TO FIND YOUR OWN WAY TO GET TO MAGCON." He said hanging up.

"Ok we have a couple options 1. Pay a shit load of money to get a flight to New Jersey 2. Hitchhike...that's all I got." Kayla said.

"We don't have money." Aaron said.

"We're not hitchhiking we'll get killed." Carter said.

"Well how the hell are we suppose to get to New Jersey?" Sophie asked.

"I don't know let's just start walking." Kayla said.

So we all started walking. I had my arm around Kass' shoulders.

"What the actual hell are we suppose to do?" Sophie asked.

"Does it look like I know." Kayla snapped at her.

"Don't start with me Kayla." Sophie said.

"Your the one who started it." Kayla said.

"Yeah well I'm not the one being the fucking bitch here." Sophie said.

Kayla looked at Sophie. "I'm a bitch then huh?"

Sophie realized what she just said. "Kayla I didn't mean it."

"Whatever." Kayla said walking away.

"Kayla wait up." Nash said running after her. But Kayla just kept walking.

Kass took Kayla's suitcase and I took Nash's.

Kayla's POV

I stopped in front of a little store and sat on the sidewalk. I put my head in my arms and cried.

Someone sat beside me and I lifted my head up to see Nash. He looked at me sympathetically.

"Babe, don't cry." He said pulling me close to him.

"She thinks I'm a bitch. One of my best friends thinks I'm a bitch." I said.

"She's probably just frustrated since we don't know what we're going to do, we all are." Nash said.

I looked up at him.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He said.

Nash then stood up and took his Phone out of his pocket. Calling Taylor to see where they're at. Once we knew where they were we went and met up with them.

When we joined the group we took our suitcases back from Shawn and Kass.

"I know how we can get to New Jersey." I said.

"How?" Cam asked.

"The bus." I said taking out my phone and googling where the nearest bus stop is at. It wasn't too far so we just kept walking until we reached it and waited for the bus to New Jersey that left In a couple of minutes.

I was sitting on the ground when Sophie came and say beside me.

"I'm sorry." She said.

I looked at her. "It's fine." I said.