Chapter 47

Mallory's POV

I got up and put on (outfits above) Today were going to Canada's wonderland. I've never been but Shawn and Kayla both say it's a lot of fun.

I put my phone and phone and money in my brown leather cross-body bag. I have my bathing suit under my clothes since Canada's wonderland also has a water park. I walked downstairs and everyone was all ready. Wow. That's a surprise.

Although it's 60+ degrees Kassidy is still wearing a damn flannel

We all got inside the limo we rented and drove to Canada's wonderland. From Pickering it was about an hour drive. So we all talked. When we got there we had to go through security.

Inside, Kayla took us right to the wild beast. A roller coaster made out of wood.

"He'll no I'm out." Kass said snapping her fingers and walking away.

"Fuck no your coming on." I said grabbing her wrist.

"Fuck you." She said.

We got in line and it moved fairly quick. I kept Kass in front of me so she wouldn't run away.

When we got to the front Kayla and Nash got in the front car. Crazy bastards.

I literally had to pull Kass into the seat and buckle her In.

"I fucking hate you Kayla!" She yelled.

When the words came our of her mouth we started moving.

When we got to the top all I could hear was Kass saying "fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck."

We went down the drop and I swear this thing is going to break. It's creaking and I don't even know how it passed safety.

Beside me Kass was screaming. It was actually pretty funny.

When we got off Kayla was all smiles.

"I love this roller coaster!" She said.

Kass shook her head. She's not too find of it I guess.

After we went on almost all the rides in the park. We headed over to the water rides.

We rented a locker and put our purses and everything in it. We didn't take off our shorts and tank top because we didn't want to walk around in our bikinis with horny guys staring at us.

We went on a ride where your in a big circular thing and you go down hills of water and get splashed and soaked. It was a lot of fun.

After going on the water rides we went back to our lockers and took off our cover ups so were in our bathing suits.
The guys took off their t-shirts so they were in their swimming trunks and I took a good look at Matt.

After going on some water slides the sun was setting so we all decided to end the day by going on the lazy river.

We all grabbed a tube and got in. Kayla and Nash were holding hands while going down the river.

Sophie and cam were racing and Kass and Shawn were behind Matt and I.

We were halfway through the lazy river when I got flipped into the water.

I looked behind me to see Kass laughing her ass off.

"You mother fucker!" I yelled getting back in my tube.

"Holy shit that was funny." Shawn said as a tear fell down his cheek from laughing so hard.

"Don't encourage her." I yelled smiling. It was kinda funny.