Chapter 45

Kassidy's POV

I was sitting on the couch in my apartment reading Brunette ambition by Lea Michelle for about the millionth. My legs were swung over the side of the couch and my body was twisted in an awkward but comfortable position.

I heard the door knob jiggle but I didn't think anything off it since it's probable Sophie or someone.

I felt a pair of warm hands cover my eyes.

"Guess who?" I heard a voice say. The voice I know oh so well.

My heart skipped a beat.

I carefully set down brunette ambition, I don't want to damage it. Then I literally jumped over the couch falling into Shawn's arms.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I said.

"The rest of the time I was on tour wasn't shows it was only meetings and stuff so my manager said I can come home instead." Shawn said.

I stood on my tip toes and kissed Shawn.

I felt him smile against my lips and he leaned down so I wasn't up on my tip toes.

We pulled away and I wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him. He stood up straight lifting me off my feet.

I missed him so much.

We all went to the room where The jacks and everyone else live. That's where we usually all meet up.

We walked in and no one even moved.

"Guys Shawn is back!" I yelled.

"We know Kass." G said not looking up from his phone. 

"Well what the fuck." I said.