travel stripes and stars

[a/n] ive decided maybe i could go with shorter one shots but whatever pops in my head will just go i guess so yeah hope you enjoy this one!!

**not edited**
______________________________________

Niall stares at the chaos happening in front of him. He's not surprised though, he's actually amused watching two of his friends running around their house. Well, it doesn't look like it when the pillows are everywhere, there's a plush toy under the coffee table, Jenga blocks in both of their hands and some across the room, Niall sighs and shakes his head.

The two boys don't see Niall coming in as they scream at each other, "Jesus Christ, Tommo you sure suck at aiming mate." Liam laughs breathlessly as he aims the whip cream at Louis. That alarms Niall.

"Hold the fuck up, idiots!" The two stay frozen as they look at Niall cheekily. Niall grumbles profanities and glares at them before he walks over. He sees Liam holding the blue whip cream.

"Did you have to use this one? We just got this. You could have used the low fat! No one likes that shit." Niall starts picking up objects he can find on the floor and places them at the right place. Liam and Louis helps quietly. Niall wonders where his boyfriend could be though.

"Hey, whe-"

"Has it stopped?" He hears Harry. Niall's tummy erupt in butterflies because God, his boyfriend is adorable. He looks at the door of their room to see Harry peeking out, his eyes roaming the house. Then slowly, he comes out of the room and sees Niall.

"Baby thank god you're home!" Harry runs towards Niall and hugs him tightly with Niall grinning that his little left dimple makes an appearance. Harry leans in to kiss it lightly before kissing him square in the mouth.

Liam and Louis groan but feel overwhelmed for their friends anyway. After the called the break, all they've ever done was spend times with their own families for three months with their own occasional meet ups but not too long, a day max. That's until Niall and Harry went back to their house in LA. They still have their separate houses but they figured they could own their own little house for just them both, well maybe with Liam and Louis sometimes.

Louis grabs the can of cream from the island and shakes it to consume, that is until Niall groans loudly, leaving Harry with Liam. "Dammit Lewis put that down." Niall shakes his head and stands in front of Louis who's now on top of the island.

Louis snickers but puts it down anyways, holding his hands up in defence. "Kinky little fucks." Louis chuckles and runs to Liam. Harry and Niall blush as they both look at each other. Louis and Liam stare at each other, eyes widening before gagging and grimacing.

"Jesus Christ." Liam shakes his head walking towards the entertainment room. Louis follows muttering lots of "Ew ew ew ew ew." Niall smiles brightly and chuckles. Harry then wraps an arm around Niall's shoulder holding his left chest. Niall leans on to Harry for a moment before turning fully nuzzling his face on Harry's neck.

"I love you." Niall whispers delicately. He smiles a little giving Harry light kisses on his neck. Harry holds Niall around his waist and hums. He kisses the blonde's head, well sort of more brunette now since Niall has gotten lazy to let Lou dye it and plus, Lou's doing her own thing during the break.

"I love you too." Harry and Niall sway in the kitchen, just holding each other. As clumsy as they both are, once they're together, everything seems in sync tho. Everything seems in place, seems right, seems free.

"What's taking them so long?" Liam mutters, grabbing Louis' beer as he keeps his eyes on the telly.

"I swear to god if they're getting each other off in t-" Louis stops as Liam whacks his head, not so lightly.

Louis glares at Liam before hitting him back, harder though. Liam groans and tackles Louis to the ground, grabbing the nearest vase there is. He pours the water over Louis and runs off to the kitchen to find his own armour but stops, causing Louis to collide with his. "Ow." Louis rubs his nose and watches what Liam stopped for.

What they saw though, was what they've always wanted to see. Two of their best mates, happy, relaxed, unrestrained, comfortable.

Niall is on top of the island talking about something, popping grapes in his mouth occasionally as he talks with his arms flailing. Small laughs coming out as he talks about something that happened while he was with Rory. Harry has his oatmeal in front of him with sliced bananas. He's smiling brightly at Niall and laughs along when Niall laughs telling his story. Niall stops laughing, trying to regain his breath wiping his tears. He's happy. He's very happy.

"Oh hey lads. Care to join?" Harry turns his head to give his best friends a one sided smile as he jerks his head in a way he's telling them to come over. Liam smiles and joins Harry, pulling a stool beside him. Louis goes to the cupboards looking for a mug for his tea. The three boys talking and laughing was a relief to Louis, as the eldest, it somehow makes him feel great and really protective when it comes to them.

Louis laughs at Harry's lame attempt to give a joke which Harry flips him off for and Niall slapping his hand. Louis smiles smugly as he sits beside on the island. Niall grabs Harry's free hand playing with his knuckles as they listen to one or the other talking.

"I'm excited for the comeback." Niall mutters as he looks down at Harry's hand in his with a small smile on his face.

Liam nods, "Miss the stage. The loud ass crowd." Harry hums and laughs.

Harry then stands up, not letting go of Niall's hand. Niall looks at him confusingly, eyebrows raised.

"Let's tour America for a little while, lads." Harry smiles encouragingly. The three boys smile as the stand up. They all walk out of the kitchen to pack but Harry pulls Niall back, causing the older boy to cuss, "Fuckin hell." Harry chuckles.

Harry leans in kissing Niall's lips softly, a soft sigh comes out of them. Niall smiles but jumps, he curses once Harry grabs his crotch and makes a run to their room with a cheeky smile.

"Better hurry, babe!" Harry calls out as he enters their room. Niall scoffs and mimics, "Better hurry, babe." in a high pitched voice.

Harry peeks out the room and scoffs at Niall, "I absolutely do not sound like that." He goes back inside the room as Niall follows. "Shut up, idiot." Niall smiles kissing Harry's cheek before patting Harry's bum.

"Hurry up, losers." They hear Louis call out with the sound of things rattling inside his bag as he skips down the stairs.

After they pack, Niall stands in front of Harry. Harry has his hands around Niall's waist firmly, affectionately and comforting. He grabs Harry's neck lightly, sliding his other arm around Harry's shoulder, his fingers in Harry's hair, kissing him lightly and full, "Thank you,"  he breathes out with small smiles on their faces.

________________________________
[a/n] figured i havent written any non au and idk if this is ok???? but yeah. i hope you liked this!

vote. comment. share.

ily lovelies take care