oh my god niall

"Do you ever think about how dogs see us as?" Niall asks as he plays with my fingers. I roll my eyes at him and let out a little laugh.

I slowly make a turn before looking at him then back on the road.

"I mean, have you seen Blue? She always looks up. Won't that be too tiring?" He rambles on and I just listen because I know he still has a lot more to say.

I hum in response, watching both sides before overtaking the truck. He then sighs sadly.

"Probably because she's too small and we're tall."

"Harry, babe you're too tall." I laugh and shake my head. After parking our car, I hold his hand tighter before pressing it against my lips.

"You ramble a lot but it's okay, you're cute anyway." He scrunches his faces before smiling broadly grabbing both sides of my face, pulling me in for a kiss.

"Now, nice ass let's go take our darling." He opens the door and I follow after him, making sure to lock the doors.

I link our fingers and Niall wraps his hand around my arm as we walk in Caiden's school. The secretary nods and smiles at us as a greeting, like the usual.

Not far, we can see our little boy with a help of his yellow headband arguing with another boy. As we get closer, Niall silently tells me to follow him as he leans on the wall behind Caiden.

"What are you doing?" I whisper, poking his side.

"Quiet. I want to know how our boy defends himself."

I let out a puff before Niall elbows me to be quiet.

"You're not a boy!"

"How so?" Caiden curiously asks. Oh my god my boy is too innocent for this.

"Well, boys can't wear headbands or tiaras like you do!" Caiden scrunches his face up. Baby boy oh my god. I take a deep breath and lean my head on Niall's shoulder for support. Meanwhile, Niall is smiling widely.

"Oh who told you that?" Caiden places his fists on his waist as he waits for the boy to answer.

"I did." The boy closes his eyes and smiles proudly, puffing his chest out.

Caiden snorts, "Well, that's very stupid." I hear Niall quietly say "Ooooooh" and laughs.

"Well- I-" The kid's lips start trembling before he starts crying. Niall's eyes widens and looks at me and we both simultaneously did the oops face.

We come up from behind of Caiden and he smiles brightly.

"Dad! Dad!" Niall and I smile brightly and I grab him so I can carry him out while Niall carries Caiden's bag. The kid is still crying as we turn around to leave.

"Bub, that kid is such a loser, wow." Niall not so quietly tells Caiden. The kid cries even harder and louder and I look at him.

"Oh my God, Niall." I shake my head walking a little too fast.

"Oh my I'm not sorry!" I laugh at him and he high fives Caiden.

"I love you." I say before we reach our car. Niall smiles and looks at me before laughing again, "I love you too babe."

"Dad?" Our heads both snap at Caiden and he subtly points at something – well more like, someone.

We turn around a little and we see the crying kid pulling his parents and that's when we rush in our car driving to the nearest ice cream shop.

"What a loser." Caiden mumbles as he plays with his fingers.

My family, everybody.

____________

hope this wasnt too bad ily all 💖