boners and zayn

A/N: Idk if this will be good. I SPENT THREE DAYS ON THIS BC I
A L W A Y S
END UP FALLING ASLEEP WRITING THIS

oh and can you read the author's note below, I need some thoughts or some shit now bc I really really feel idk
___________

"Aye. New neighbors?" I furrow my eyebrows at Louis before getting up to look out of my window. I see a moving truck and a car ahead of it. A woman comes out, carrying a toddler.

"What the hell?" I run downstairs to ask mum.

"Mum?" My mum peeks out of kitchen before stepping out. Louis follows behind me, tapping on his phone with a little blush on his face, obviously Liam.

"We have new neighbors, mum." I say before tying my hair. Mum blinks at me rapidly before playing with her fingers.

"W-Well, yay?" She smiles sheepishly before running towards her room. Odd?

"Well, mate. Catch up with you later. Liam needs me." I grimace at Louis before nodding.

"Jesus. Okay okay. Tell Liam to ring Zayn." Louis nods before stepping out of the front door. New neighbors huh? I plop down on the couch just before Robin comes from the back door.

"Hello, Harry." I lazily wave at him. He chuckles and sits beside me. Robin and I then talk about my next semester for uni. Robin can talk about anything to anyone or yeah, anyone to anything. Gemma comes down from her room in her pajamas, kissing Robin on the cheek before laying her head on my lap.

"You just came out of your room and now you're lying down again?" Robin asks nonchalantly. It's not like this hasn't happened before. Gemma smiles sheepishly before muttering an insincere sorry. I get up a few moments later, gently laying Gemma's head on a pillow. As I was about to pass my room, I hear my mom talking, probably on the phone.

"Yeah, Mau. Sure! See you tonight!" Women and their dinner dates. I softly knock on mum's door waiting for her to tell me to come in. Once she does, I walk in and plop down her bed,

"So, where are you going tonight?" Mum smiles before looking through her closet.

"Well, some old friends invited me and Robin for dinner. Can you manage?" She faces me. Mum then walks over to the bed and sits down beside me.

I nod my head before sitting up. I hug her and she hugs me back with a pat before she stands up again. I make my way out following my mum behind. I feel my phone buzz as I come in my room. Sitting on my bean bag, I open my phone.

From: Zayn 🌚
You up for some pints tonight, mate?

I reply with a yes immediately, knowing mum would let me anyway. A few minutes later, Louis calls me up and tells me he'll be coming over since all his sisters brought some of their girlfriends over to theirs for a "girls' day out" and how they aren't coming out of the house.

"This is why I like blokes, mate." I laugh at Louis and he adds, "Speaking of blokes, Liam will be coming with us as well."

"Alright. See you." After hanging up, I come out of my room to find mum. I found her in the garden with Robin eating a plate of salad.

"Can I go out tonight?" They look at each other before looking back at me. Robin chuckles and mum sighs. "Okay." I smile sheepishly before rushing to the living room. Times like these make me want to go back to uni already. M'bored out of my goddamn mind.

"Hey Harry?" Robin calls out. I see Robin coming in from the garden towards the living room. I hum quietly in response. Robin stands beside me, catching me off guard with his question.