Chapter 6

I pushed my glasses up my nose and stared seductively as Luke made his way to my desk.

He had this smirk on his face, as he brushed his fingers down the rows of empty desks.

I crossed my legs, making my short uniform skirt hitch higher up my legs, and leaned forward in my seat, my boobs about to spill out of my unbuttoned white uniform shirt.

Luke stopped in front of me and brought an apple to his lips, taking a bite out of it.

I bit my lip and jumped back in shock as he ripped his shirt off and the lights dimmed.

A spotlight appeared in front of me and I could see a silver pole, gleaming and sparkly.

I leaned forward again, and a monkey slid down the pole, with blonde hair and green eyes. It reached out and slapped me.

That's when I woke up.

I shrieked loudly and jumped back, covering myself with a sheet as my moms brown eyes stared back at me.

"Selene" she laughed.

"Mom what're you... What're you doing?"

I have a tendency to talk in my sleep. And my skin was on fire at the thought of words coming out of my mouth as I was dreaming what I had just been dreaming.

What the fuck? Since when is Luke old enough to be a teacher.

And why was I the only one in his class. Oh my god and then he turned into a monkey. And slapped me.

Oh lord.

"Is Luke the boy I met on your birthday?" She asked.

Shit.

"Y-yeah. Why?" I asked, swallowing a lump in my throat.

She laughed and patted my arm.

"I think we both know why?"

Oh my god.

"No. Tell me why?!" I shrieked.

Her eyes widened and she laughed again.

"Jeez Sel. Your phone is in the living room. He just texted saying he loved you. I don't know what's wrong with you. I don't care if he loves you or not. Actually I do. But you're old enough to date..." She rambled as she left the room.

My eyes widened and I ran after her. My phone was on the couch, and I jumped over it to grab it.

My mom stood behind me, frozen in shock.

I had like five text messages in my lock screen from Luke.

Luckily they were long messages so they only displayed the first few words and they were out of my moms reach since I had a password.

"Whatever. I'm going to go buy breakfast" she said, walking out the front door.

Why was she even here? She didn't even live here. Damn.

I sat back on the couch, opening the messages.

It had been 3 months since I left the band, and Luke hasn't really talked to me since. It was basically just Telle and Danny complaining about how much they missed me. And then Zack, going all dragon on me in the midnight hour.

That boy was crazy.

And sometimes Tony would text me to talk about his girlfriend. And her butt.

And Pam would occasionally call and we'd have lunch dates whenever she could make her way out here. She was the best.

I sighed as I read over the messages.

Apparently the band was done touring and the guys wanted to see me. But they were in LA. And Luke wouldn't be back in Arizona for another two weeks.

And Telle was moving! To LA. Why? That meant he was farther than usual. So I was stuck with the crazies while grandpa Telle and Pam partied it up in Los Angeles.

At least we all lived a respectable distance from each other.

Except Luke. He lived like down the street across the pond and up the apple tree. (Because apple trees grow in the desert)

According to Luke he 'missed me' and other things with sentimental feeling.

And once again, there was a loud knock at the door.

"Mom. Don't you have keys?" I grumbled.

I yanked the door open and froze...