Chapter 12

After an unsatisfying dinner which consisted of Luke throwing bread at me while I kicked Telle, we dropped Jenny off at our house so the rest of us could go and screw around at Pam and Telle's. Not literally, but just talk and stuff.

"Telle how long does it take you to find the keys?" I grumbled, looking at the dark sky above us. Pam and Luke had gone to the store to buy snacks because my fat self was hungry... Again.

"I don't know, don't yell at me" he whined, searching around for his keys. I could hear pawing and barking from the other side which was probably Colby, their dog.

"You act like you have to search your purse for it. All you have is four pockets!" I said, motioning to his front pockets.

He rolled his eyes and started patting his pockets. "I don't have my phone"

"Neither do I. It's dead. Great going Tyler"

I crossed my arms over my chest to keep out the cold, and pouted. "You're an idiot Telle you don't have the phone or the keys and knowing Luke they're probably shopping for nail polish. He reeks of Gayness..." I grumbled.

A car pulled up just as it started to rain and Pam ran out, unlocking the door.

"You knew!" Telle gasped.

She just smiled sheepishly.

"I'm going to pop your boobies Pam!! How could you!" I cried, hugging Telle.

"I know! We were standing here this whole time. Cold and sad and hungry. And Selene kept yelling at me! Do you know how old I am? I will not tolerate being yelled at by a 19 year old" he grumbled.

"Move Telle" Luke said, because Telle was dramatically hanging onto the doorway.

"See! He's yelling! And he's only like two. Pam" Telle whined, running after Pam who was walking away.

I leaned against the doorway and smiled up at Luke.

"Hey" he said smiling back at me.

"Hi" I said, looking down. The idiot still made me blush to this day.

He bent down and kissed my cheek, adding to the red on my cheeks. Gosh.

"I love you" he laughed. Probably at my face.

"I know"

-

"This army is a family!! Oh this is a family!!! And family come first!!!" I yelled, jumping on Telle's bed as he slept. Pam was making breakfast and she wanted me to wake him up.

"I came I saw I conquered all!!!!! You're never gonna win!! Cause I told you once you son of a-"

"Shut up Selene!" Telle groaned, sitting up and pulling the blankets down.

I shrieked and jumped off of the bed. "Luke why are you scrootling in Telle's bed?"

Luke sat up and waved at me. "I'm hungry" he sighed, rubbing his stomach.

"You two... Stop being weird. Ugh" I grumbled, walking into the kitchen.

Pam smiled at me and put a plate of pancakes on the table.

"Food!!!" She yelled to the guys, who came running out instantly.

"Fuck you two" I laughed.

-

"Luke!!!!" I screamed into the phone.

"Ugh.... What?" He mumbled.

"May 9th. I don't care what you're doing!!! But may 9th and 10th are days you should never forget!!!!"

"Is that our anniversary?" He sighed.

"No! It's concert dates!!! That you're taking me to! Come on it's spring fever! All time low! Pierce the veil!! Mayday parade... You me at six!!! You better take me or else I'll break up with you for Josh Franceschi. Or Vic or Tony"

He snorted and if he was here with me he'd be rolling his eyes.

"I know better than you. It's an example of why not to fall for you" I said.

"No no no. Don't quote lyrics please"

"You got a lot to say for the one who walked away!!!"

"Sel" he begged.

"You keep me on the edge of my seat!! I bite my tongue so you don't hear me! I want to hate every part of you in me!! I can't h-"

"Alright. I'll take you" he grumbled.

"Yay!! I want to meet all of the bands and take pictures and propose to Josh Franceschi with one of those candy rings"

"Yeah whatever. I'm going to bed" he laughed.

"I love you Lukie Pookie"

"Love you too"

"Duh!" I grumbled. He laughed and hung up.

Victory!! Now I was going to see them in concert.