Chapter 17

"You know what sucks?" Telle asked, sipping from a water bottle before their set.

"What?" I asked, sitting on top of an amp.

"Luke. He sucks sometimes. I blame you" And then he ran onstage with the rest of the guys.

I sat there with my mouth wide open until I felt someone wrap their arms around me. "It's so hot! How do you deal?!" Jenny squeaked.

I laughed and pushed her off, "Body heat Jen. Don't make it worse for yourself"

She laughed and I began to laugh with her until I realized Tommy was there. Things were really awkward with him ever since we got here.

"Tommy?" I asked. He looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back, not really having to say anything. I knew he was okay.

"I'm gonna go get some water. You want any food?" Jenny asked.

Tommy smiled and looked towards her, "Can you bring me an iced coffee? Thanks love" he winked at her and she smiled, walking away.

I raised an eyebrow, and gazed out at the stage as the intro to Battle Royale started. I loved this song. There was a three way tie there between Battle Royale, Life Cycles, and Dragon Spell. No, I liked all their songs, who am I kidding?

Other than that, what was that with Jenny and Tommy? Ugh come on.

"Do you like her or something?" I blurted, turning to Tommy abruptly.

He jumped at my sudden outburst, and turned towards me, smirking slightly. "Jealous?"

"N-no. I just... I deserve to know if you like my best friend and all 'love'" I said, mocking his stupid British accent.

"I only did that because I needed her to leave so I could talk to you" he said, stepping closer and placing his hands on the amp I was sitting on.

"About?" I grumbled, trying not to look into his eyes, and focusing on the stage as Telle flipped somebody off.

"Can I give it to you straight or do I have to slowly explain this to you?" He asked, sighing.

"Just... Dude you can tell me anything. Girl troubles? Some pretty British girl bothering you"

"She's American" he grumbled, stepping away and pulling a cigarette out of his shoe.

He went to light it and I grabbed it away from him, "we don't want you eleven seconds closer to death now do we? What's wrong? Who do I have to beat up? I can kill her for you"

"That might be impossible" he sighed.

"Is she dead or something, Tommy I'm sor-"

"Are you stupid?" He laughed, cutting me off.

I cocked my head to the side and raised an eyebrow, "Excuse me?"

He laughed, and ruffled his hair slightly. He shook his head and started to laugh even more. Now he's gone absolutely mad. Absolutely.

"Selene I like you. And I know that now isn't the greatest time considering you just broke up with Luke. Kind of. But um... I don't ever stop thinking about you. I really really like you" he said, biting his lip and shutting his eyes.

"Tommy I-"

"Fuck it.." He sighed, walking over to me and smashing his lips against mine.

Oh. My. God. He was kissing me. I guess I should be surprised or something, but I wasn't. It felt normal.

He pulled back and smiled, "I really missed you"

I nodded, "me too"

He smiled and leaned forward, kissing me again. I can't believe I was actually doing this...