Chapter 9

I felt like I was drowning.

Like all the water was pushing me down towards the bottom and my lungs were running out of air.

I wanted to throw up. My stomach trembled and my head hurt.

My hands shook as I brought them to Luke's chest and grabbed a handful of his sweater.

He probably thought I was going to push him away. Instead I pulled him closer and he tangled his fingers in my hair.

It just felt so right. So... Good.

Perfect.

The kiss. It sent shivers down my spine and electric tingles through my body.

It was warm and soft and wet and... Sob worthy.

He pushed me back until my back hit my car and he leaned over me. He bit at my bottom lip and grabbed at my waist, earning a few looks from people.

As he pressed closer to me, his belt buckle pressed against my abdomen and made me shiver slightly. I wanted this. Him. All of him.

My eyes opened at the thoughts in my head and I pulled back.

I expected the scene out of Angus, thongs, and perfect snogging when she kissed saliva boy and that long trail of drool comes out of their mouths.

No. I was just left cold and shivering and on cloud nine.

"We can't" I said, my eyes closing again.

He looked me up and down and his hands were on my waist again as he kissed my nose.

"I want you so bad" he whispered.

"I know" I whispered softly.

But we couldn't. How could I let this happen? Why did I crumble so fast at the touch of the opposite sex?

I groaned internally and rolled my eyes.

He pressed his cold nose into my neck and kissed it. I ran my fingers softly through his hair, giving him a slight sense of comfort.

He let out a frustrated whimper and I wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him.

I wanted to be there for him. But I couldn't.

How could I just fall so fast? Why did he do this to me?

I needed google search!

I felt him kiss my neck again, and I placed my hands on either side of his face, guiding his mouth to mine.

These were big decisions that I was making. I'd never really been kissed before. I've never been in a relationship before, I've never done things like... this. Before.

But right now I was making the decision to give myself entirely to him.

I'd taken baby steps this whole time and maybe, just maybe, I was finally at the end of the bridge.

-

The sun had barely risen when I stumbled my clumsy ass into Jen's house at five in the morning.

I flinched as she stood in front of me with her hands on her hips.

Her Pink! work out gear and a pair of running shoes fitted her body as she chewed a stick of gum.

"Young lady... Where were you all night long?" She asked.

"I was..." I mumbled, trailing off slightly.

"You were with Luke. I know. He's really horrible with his social media you know? Why do you even allow him to Instagram pictures of you? You're about to be bit in the ass by his lady followers" she said, hugging me.

"Are you mad?" I whispered, hugging her back.

I felt like I was talking to my mother. And she was mad because I stayed out late with friends.

"No. I'm not mad. Are you okay? You haven't been injected with Holland seed have you? I'll beat him with a watermelon" she said, blowing a bubble with her gum.

Why is she even chewing gum at this hour?

"You should be mad. I was with the enemy"

"Oh shut up. Stop calling him the enemy. You two are so perfect for each other it hurts. The minute I met you, I knew you were the girl Luke was crazy about. He's not even like that with Ellie Goulding"

"I love Ellie Goulding" I said.

"Stop trying to change the subject. I know! I saw your stupid Facebook profile. You and Luke both love her. But the point is, is that you love him and you're not doing anything about it!" She cried, shaking me.

"But I'm going to hurt you"

"No you're not! Man up woman! Take the kill. He doesn't love me and I get it!" She groaned.

"So you're over him?"

"Duh!!"

"Well I want to go to sleep okay? I'm tired and I have to be up in an hour" I whined.

"Yeah. Little miss non virgin. I bet he didn't even let you sleep. Did he make you breakfast?!" She asked.

I laughed at her expression. I really loved Jenny.

"Yes he made me breakfast. Gosh" I grumbled, my cheeks lighting on fire.

"You're blushing!! Oh my gosh!!" She yelled.

I stalked up the stairs, hissing as I went. And then I fell into bed. Tired as crap and dreading the long drive ahead.

Jenny's POV

When I knew Selene was knocked the fuck out, I took her phone and giggled.

I was about to do something that would make her hate me.

I flipped through her contacts until I found Luke. I went to message him.

J: hey babe.

L:you're up? How are you?

J:good. Tired. I go back home today.

L: really? Aw. I'm going to miss you

I snickered. Oh gosh Selene is going to kill me.

J:you wanna come with me?

L:seriously? Idk if I can.

I laughed so hard I almost woke up Selene. So I moved to the living room as I scrolled through her pictures.

I found one we'd taken a few days ago on girls night. She was laying in the tub with bubbles everywhere and her eyes were closed. She didn't know I'd taken them and I guess she hadn't seen.

I sent it and bit my lip.

J:I can convince you.

L:stop... You're so mean!

I snorted and reclined on the couch, laughing as I wreaked havoc on Selene's boyfriend. Or whatever he was.

A sudden thought occurred in my mind as I sent another picture of her. It reminded me oddly enough of a fan fiction I'd come across about sexting Harry from one direction.

Why did I even read those? Oh gosh.

Idk. But Jenny. We did good.