Chapter One

"Damn it, Eli!" i yell in an almost guyish voice. i hear his laughing from the front of the bus. "I am going to kick your ass!" i yell at my brother.

"Oh calm down, its not that bad!" he says while turned around.

"Not bad, i have my original hair color! I was platinum blonde! You know i hate my original hair color!" I yell at him and tackle him.

"SHIT!" Eli yells as he falls. "What the fuck, V!"

"Thats what you get for putting hair color remover in my shampoo, you asshat!" i yell, smacking him upside the head.

"OW!" he says.

"What the hell are you two doing?" Oliver asks, then notices my hair. "Oh my god what happened to your hair! did you bleach it!?" Oliver exclaims.

"No, this is my natural hair color, and this asshat," i say pointing to my brother, "Put hair color remover in my shampoo!" i say, smacking upside the head again. Matthew walks in and see me with platinum blonde hair. i usually wear cargo pants, a black tank top, a grey plaid shirt, and combat boots, and my hair is usually bright red, but right now, i'm wearing a red tank top, a pair of black jeans, and almost silver platinum blonde hair. i have a 90's grunge style, so i have grunge makeup. i'm also wearing my usual BVB butterfly guitar pick necklace with a key on the silver chain, snake bite piercings, and my Dragon earrings. i also have a lot of my tattoo's showing. i have Black angel wings on my back, a tribal one on my right sleeve, batman on my wrist, i also have a phoenix on my left side, stretching to my torso, another of a dragon on the other side, also stretching to my torso, a dragon one on my left calf, flowers on my right thigh, a tribal on my left thigh, one on my right forearm, i also, considering i am a huge fan of BVB, have the star tattooed on my stomach, and i have the BVB butterfly logo on the back of my hand.

 "Who's the blonde?" Matt asks. i don't respond.

"That would be V" Eli says. Matt laughs and i glare at him.

"Can't be, V's a guy" Matt says. Eli, oliver and i laugh our asses off.

"Dude! I'm a girl, how did you not know that!" i exclaim at matt, laughing. Matt's face goes bright red, almost my old hair color.

"Shut up! it's an honest mistake! you always dress like a guy!" he exclaims. i laugh at his red face.

"I know, but it's fun to watch you get red in the face with embarrassment, but when it's anger, you wait to get your revenge, so i try not to get you mad" i say, calming down from laughing. i walk over and pat him on the back. "I will let you get used to this, while i go re-color my hair" i say, walking to the bathroom, looking under the sink for my hair dye. i always bring my dye with me in case my color fades, or in the case right now, my brother puts dye remover in my shampoo.

~POV Change while V puts in hair dye- Matt~

i watch her walk to the bathroom, then turn to oliver.

"What the hell dude, you knew that i thought she was a guy! why didn't you tell me!?" i exclaim. he looks at me and cracks a smile.

"she told me not to, she planned this, because she thinks it's funny when you're embarrassed" he says, walking to go help V with her hair. we have always called her "V", so i wonder what her real name is.

"HEY GUYS!" i hear V from the bathroom. "We have an interview with Bryan when we get to Pomona, and i choose everyone for the interview!" she yells.

"Damn it!" i yell. i hear V laugh. welp, now all of the people who watch bryan stars will know that i thought she was a guy, but i think bryan thinks she is a guy too, so that will be equally as embarrassing.