Chapter 6

I wake up to Indestructible by Disturbed.how i slept through most of that playlist, i have no clue. the playlist has some screamo in it. it has Of Mice & Men, Perfect Weapon by BVB, and a lot of other songs with screaming in it. i check what time it is, it's 5 in the afternoon. we're still in Pomona. i walk into the living room type dealy thing. i decide that this is the best place to stretch. i twist my torso, and you can here my spine crack.

"Oh my god, is that normal?" I hear a voice say from the couch. i look and see my band and bvb still sitting here.

"Yeah thats normal" oliver says.

"How to you not cry out, that sounded painful" Ashley says.

"Because it doesn't hurt. i can even put both of my feet behind my head and it doesn't hurt" i say, sitting next to oliver. "So, what did i miss?" i ask.

"Eli told some embarrassing stories about you" Oliver says. Eli gets a look that says "Oh shit, i'm dead". i look in his direction with sweet, yet maniacal smile.

"When we get back to Tennessee after tour, i'm going to kick your ass" i say in a russian accent.

"Oh shit, i'm screwed" he says with a terafied expression. BVB laughs.

"Welp, i'm going to take a shower" i say, getting up. i grab my jack daniels tank top my galaxy print shorts, and my combat boots. i sing a song in Romanian. Dragostea Din Tei, or Numa Numa for Americans'. i blow my hair dry and brush it because if i don't, it gets really poofy. my hair is actually wavy, and it starts to spiral in some places. i walk out of the bathroom, and throw the my laundry in my dirty clothes suitcase, so when i need to start to wash clothes, i just pick up the suitcase and go to a laundromat or when i get home i can use my washing machine.

i decide i'm going to go out to some fast food place. i remember seeing a McDonald's.

"Hey Guys! I'm going to Mickey D's you guy want anything?!" i yell through the bus, trying to find one of my bags. i find my bvb one, and my skull one. i go with skull. i grab a notepad and a pen, since my wallet is already in my bag.

Eli, Jake: McChicken, no drink.

Oliver, Matt, Me: 20 piece nugget meal, Dr. Pepper, Coke, no drink.

Andy, Ashley, CC: 20 Piece nugget, no drink.

Jinxx: McDouble, no drink.

(I started blanking out here. thats sad when you blank out with Mickey D's...)

since Mickey D's is walking distance, i walk. i pull out my phone and play the Wretched and Divine Album. i start singing Wretched and Divine.

I am the innocent

I am what could have been

The dreams you talk about,

Now left on broken skin

Here lies hysteria,

A land where chaos reigns

Global Disturbia,

Bows down to twisted ways.

A world of hate awaits

We are The Wild Ones

They all look the same...

Our time has come

I am the chosen,

Wretched and Divine

I am the unspoken,

The one they left behind

Fearless, fight until we die

I am broken

The Wretched and Divine

I am the Devil's smile,

The one caught everyday

A hopeful hero's speech

Won't stop the years you bleed

I am a hurricane,

And Army strong as one

As they sit back and laugh

The one you left has just begun

A world of hate awaits

We are The Wild Ones

They all look the same...

Our time has come

I am the chosen,

Wretched and Divine

I am the unspoken,

The one they left behind

Fearless, fight until we die

I am broken

The Wretched and Divine

We live for broken hearts,

Won't watch them fall apart

We live for the ones

Who don't know they exist

We die for endless winter,

Beginner and the sinner

We die for the ones

Who raise their hands to resist

I am the chosen,

Wretched and Divine

I am the unspoken,

The one they left behind

Fearless, fight until we die

I am broken

The Wretched and Divine

I Order the food, then walk back to the bus, surprisingly holding everything. i walk through the bus door.

"I COME BRINGING FOOD!!" I yell, sitting the food on the table. i hear Oliver and Matt running and tripping over each other trying to get to the food first. i laugh. "Slow down, it's not going anywhere!" i say with a smile. i go to the fridge and grab a Monster Khaos.

"You have monster in there?" i here CC say, walking to the fridge. i have Khaos, Assault, and two of each of Rehab. he grabs a Khaos. we get done eating, and everyone does different things. i go on the computer and read fanfiction, Matt and Eli play XBOX, Oliver plays Plague Inc on his phone, and BVB goes back to their bus.

Links:

Jack Daniels Tank Top: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=80830688

Shorts: http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/6vj3pm-l-610x610-galaxy-shorts-black+denim+shorts-blue-dark+blue-galaxy+shorts-little+wolf+vintage-black-black+shorts-stars-purple-light+blue-white-galaxy+print-frayed-galaxy+high+waisted+shorts.jpg

Boots: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/610VrdSeLbL._UL1500_.jpg

Wavy Hair: http://pophaircuts.com/images/2014/06/Ombre-Short-Wavy-Hair-Bob-Haircuts-for-Summer.jpg

BVB Bag: http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjAwWDYwMA==/z/VpIAAOxyVLNS1d3v/$_35.JPG

Skull Bag: https://img1.etsystatic.com/068/0/5135851/il_570xN.778030831_camf.jpg