Chapter 3

i get ready with the grunge makeup i use for concerts. i put my hair in a low ponytail, and i put on my normal outfit, cargo pants, a black tank top, a grey plaid shirt, and combat boots, but i keep my piercings, i put my eyebrow piercing in, and my guitar pick necklace with the key on it. overall, it takes me 15 minutes. "Hey Guys, do you think i should show off my tattoos?" i exclaim. i get "yeah sure, do whatever" from Eli, a "You do what you want girl" from Oliver, and a "Hell yes!" from Matt. "Okay then" i mumble. i grab a pair of shorts, and a white see through shirt with a white sports bra that has mesh on the back so you can see my wing tattoo. Oliver is in the bath room.

"Hey oliver, can i borrow the bathroom again?" i ask. he nods and gets out of the bathroom. i put on the sports bra, the see through shirt and the shorts, i change to my old hand me down combat boots, so my tattoos' on my leg show. considering i have self esteem issues, i don't want to walk out of the bathroom yet.

"V! We want to see all of your tattoos'! Hurry up!" Eli yells.

"STFU! i'm getting out! Geez!" i yell through the door. i take a deep breath and walk out of the bathroom. when i open the door, i sprint to my bunk. i hear a pair of boots run after me. the bad part about having top bunk is that it takes me longer to get up there. i jump and launch myself into my bunk, and i dont know how that worked. i have the curtain to the window closed, and the curtain to my bunk closed.

"V! Come out!" I hear Oliver say through the curtain. well at least it isn't Matt.

"I dun wanna" i say, "Why do i even have this shirt!" i exclaim.

"C'mon V, We have an interview in a few minutes. Come out" Oliver says.

"Shit, i forgot about that" I mumble. i sigh and slowly get out of my bunk. Oliver gasps.

"Damn, how many tattoo's do you have?" Oliver asks.

"Nineteen" i mumble. Oliver raises his eyebrow. i repeat myself, but louder.

"Damn, how many tattoo's do you have?" Oliver asks.

"Thirteen" i mumble. Oliver raises his eyebrow. i repeat myself, but louder.

"Damn!" Oliver exclaims. "these are pretty big, those must've hurt like a bitch when you got them" Oliver says. i shake my head.

"No, it just felt like i got done with a work out, so i'm used to it, i even got a few of these while we were on tour last year, no one even noticed" i say, shrugging.

"Holy shit!" i hear Matt exclaim. i wince a little. Eli just looks at me weirdly.

"How many tattoos' do you have?" Eli asks.

"Thirteen" Oliver responds for me.

"Damn, Girl" i hear Matt say. i facepalm. we hear a knock on the bus door, and i have a feeling that it's Bryan. MY THOUGHTS WERE CONFIRMED! and now i'm embarrassed. i close my eyes as Oliver leads me to the couch.

"Hey guys! Where's V?" i hear Bryan Ask.

"Why does everyone think that i'm a guy?" i ask think out loud. Bryan turns around and see me lying on the couch with my legs across Oliver's lap.

"Holy Shit" i hear the guy with the camera say. this time it isn't Kriss. i'm guessing it's Johnnie.

"You thought she was a guy too, right?" i hear Matt ask Bryan. i see both Bryan and the camera guy nod their heads.

"I also didn't know you had that many piercings" i hear Bryan say.

"Lets just start the interview" i say.

"Okay, lets start in 3... 2... 1... Hey guys i am here with Pushing On Through Pain, and i bet you're wondering, where's V" Bryan says. i sit up and wave at the camera before flopping back down on the couch. "Did anyone else think that she was a guy?" Bryan asks. Matt raises his hand, and so does camera guy.