Chapter 7

i read an embarrassing part of a fanfiction, and i flip out.

"NOPE! I QUIT! I LIED I WAS NOT... I WAS NOT READY FOR ANYTHING NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, SO MUCH NOPE~!" I say, flipping out on wattpad. the guys know that this happens when i read fanfiction. at least it wasn't the time where it was Me x Eli i yelled in the comments that we were siblings, but the thing about fangirls is they don't give a shit. and the one that really made me blush was when it was Me x Matt... it was a lemon. when i saw it, i almost threw my phone against the wall and yelled "NOPE!!!" all down the hallway of my house. they also ship me with CC... when i spotted that. i just looked up from my phone and stared at my bedroom wall with this expression (its the picture above, beside the jontron clip. If you know what anime this is from, i love you).

I get off of the couch. i walk to the fridge and grab a can of Khaos, then walk back to the couch and grab my sketchbook. I've already drawn all of my band members, so i don't know what to draw next. i look up from my sketchbook.

"What should i draw?" i ask. eli and matt shrug, too engrossed in their game. Oliver gets an evil look. he sits next to me.

"Draw Matt and Eli Kissing. the fangirls will go crazy. make it look extremely realistic, then post it to every social media site you have on your phone" Oliver says with an evil smirk. I smile like an insane person *CoughJeffTheKillerCough*. i draw it where Eli is pushing Matt against a wall and Matt is pulling Eli closer by the front of his shirt. it looks so detailed, that i even got the cinderblock wall drawn to a T. i smirk and grab my colored pencils. i color it in and take a look at my masterpiece. i laugh evilly.

"I see V is playing Plague Inc. Again" i hear Eli mumble. i smirk evilly this time. i take a picture of the drawing, and post it on my alternate instagram, twitter, and everything, called ICrawledFromHell. Only Oliver knows it exists, and i even have a tumblr and wattpad of different anime x readers with the same name. all of the posts have the title "MALI ( pronounced Molly) IS REAL!!" Oliver just looks at the post, since he follows, and holds in his laughs. he high fives me. i close and lock my sketchbook and put my red belt around it just in case, so they don't find what i drew. i'm going to play innocent and pretend that i didn't draw it. i pick up my phone and go to my @VFPOTP twitter account, and since i follow @ICrawledFromHell. i go to the post. and look up with a sly smirk.

"Since when did you guys hook up?" i ask, acting extremely well. they look at me and i show them my phone. they scramble up and both try to grab my phone.

"What the fuck!" they both yell at the same time.

"Awww you even have the thing where you speak at the same time, do you also have the thing where you finish eachothers sentences?" i ask with a smile, acting happy for them.

"We're not together!" they both yell at the same time.

"Well this picture says you are, and you both have the 'talk at the same time thing'" i say. with a confused expression. a whole bunch of comments pop up, considering they follow my tumblr account and love my fanfics, in all caps of "I KNEW IT!!" and "OMG IT'S TRUE!!" there was even one that said "But i ship MaV (Pronounced like Mattie, but with a v sound)" i blushed at that one.

"That person is just really good at photoshop or something!" they both say, then look at eachother.

"STOP IT!" they both yell. they both groan and walk to their bunks. when they do, oliver and i laugh our asses off.

"Oh my god, that when better than expected" Oliver says between giggles. Oliver is BiSexual, like me, but he acts like a girl most of the time. i have no idea why he chooses the girls side. i'm not complaining though, it just means that i can talk to him like i would talk to a girl. i decide to set things straight. i go to my main twitter.

"Guys, some of you may have seen the tweet made by @ICrawledFromHell. i will clarify that @ICrawledFromHell is actually me, and that that was a very detailed drawing, you can tell by the edge of the photo, you can see the edge of my sketchbook. i am sorry for tricking you like that, i actually did it as a prank and got the footage of it on my phone which is the video attached

here: "Mali is real" reaction video

and i will show you the drawing from a backed up distance

here: My Sketchbook + pic of Mali.

again i'm sorry, @OliverPOTP and i came up with it after i ran out of ideas of what to draw. so... i hope you can forgive me, and after that, i wouldn't be surprised if i lost a few followers for this" i put on my social media. after a few moments, comments start to pour in. instead of hate its praise.

"OMG where did you learn to draw like that?", "Such a good prank, you're good at drawing", "Dat reaction doe XD", "@VFPOTP you are so dead, look up" that on was from eli... oh shit. i look up and smile awkwardly with an "Oh shit, i'm screwed" expression

"Oh shit" i say. Eli and matt lunge at me, and try to tickle me. i'm not ticklish. i just look at them weirdly.

"You do know that i'm not ticklish, right?" i say. they look up at me.

"HAHA epic fail" Oliver says, laughing on the couch.

"No... but you are ticklish" Matt says to liver with an evil expression. that shuts him up.

"Oh fuck!" Oliver Jumps up from the couch and runs to the back of the bus, which has a door, and he locks it.

"Guys, i wouldn't go after his if i were you, i have an aluminum baseball bat back there, and i wouldn't put it past oliver to pick that up" i say, now writing on google docs on my phone. they looks at me like i'm crazy.

"Why the fuck do you have a baseball bat back there" Eli asks.

"Who knows, someone could try to steal our shit" i say, writing an anime x reader for my tumblr.

Links:

Sketchbook: http://www.magicspirit.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/leather-notebook-LNBXL240-sketchc.jpg