[6]

Jamie Campbell Bower as Tristan Wetd. Omg he's so hot.

{Ashton Irwin's P.O.V } (unedited)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Ugh. I got up, showered, put on normal clothes, yes finally, and brushed my teeth. Nothing special. I got downstairs and made some breakfast.

Ella just came downstairs.

"Goodmorning." She said.

"Goodmorning." I said while getting the milk out of the fridge.

"Can i have the milk after you?" Ella yawned.

"Sure. You had a rough night." I said while winking.

"Yeah, i had hardcore sex." Ella wanted to roll her eyes, but couldn't because she yawned again.

I smirked.

"I'm having a sleepover today, my friends are coming." She said out of the blue.

I groaned. "All girls?"

"1 boy, but yes,the rest are girls." Ella laughed.

"Well there's a boy, so it shouldn't be so bad..." I said with a sigh of relief.

"Oh, Luke's coming too." She said while looking at the new message on her phone.

"Is there alchohol? I'll buy some if you want." I said hoping i could drink some.

"I don't have it, so you could buy it. Do you want money?" She offered.

"No! I have money myself." I declined her. "By the way, do i look like i have no money?"

"No, no." She laughed.

"Okay, i'll buy it now. Bye." I said while walking to the door. I opened it and walked outside.

Hmm. A nice breeze. I saw a curly haires boy walking up to a pole.

"Hey!" I warned him.

He looked at me in confusion, but kept on walking. So in the end he smashed to the pole. He fell backwards.

I ran up to him. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Uhm yeah i'm fine. Thanks for asking." He smiled. Wow, he was gorgeous. What? I can think that, i'm bisexual.

I helped him back on his feet. "Where are you heading too?"

"The liquor store." He answered friendly.

"I'm heading there too!" I returned the smile. "I'm Ashton by the way."

"I'm Harry." He smiled.

We both walked to the liquor store, and buyed the drinks.

"Do you wanna hang out at my place?" He asked.

"Sure, mate." After all, i was still Australian.

We arrived at his place, and a short lad rushed to Harry.

The lad examined me. "Who's this? WHAT? ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?! OH MY HOLY LORD I WILL CUT YOUR TESTICALES OFF. DEAR BOTTOM."

"No! Louis calm down. This is Ashton." Harry said shocked. "My new friend."

"Okay..." Louis said turning to me. "But i will keep my eye on you, fuckface."

I glared at him. "I'm not a fuckface."

"Correction, i don't have a fuckface. And yes, yes you do." Louis sassed.

"Well mine isn't as bad as your problem. Luckily i don't have a worn out butthole. Cause honey, you bottom. I bet even the bottomest-bottom will top when you two have sex." I sassed back.