[10]

{Harry Styles' P.O.V}

I ran out, following Ashton and Tristan.

"LUKE?" Ashton yelled, running, and sometimes stopping at possible hiding places.

"We'll find him faster if we split up." I said, running next to them.

Ashton nodded in return, breathing heavily. "I'll go right, Tristan you go left. And Harry follow the hallway."

Tristan and i nodded and both seperated ways.

I ran straight ahead, and kept yelling his name, apologising for the fault that ruined his life. That's now ruining my life.

"LUKE? PLEASE I'M SORRY. I REALLY AM! PLEASE COME BACK!" I yelled on top of my lungs, feeling my throat burning.

I kept yelling and running, ignoring my body's energy lowering.

I ran and ran, but no sign of Luke. He couldn't be that far right?

"LUKE?" I now panted. "I-I'M SORRY!"

I ran further and further. I was almost reaching the end of the hallway.

He wasn't there either, so i stepped into the elevator. Only going down one level.

When the elevator doors opened, i saw Luke standing there with his back facing me.

"There you are, Luke! I'm so sorry, i-i just... I know you won't forgive me, but i'm sorry. I'm sincerely sorry I-" I was cut off by Luke turning around with a gun in his hand.

"Luke?" I asked, taking a step back.

He only smiled at me. While walking closer to me. I continued taking steps back, until i was noe trapped against the elevator wall.

"P-Please Luke. I know you won't forgive me. But i want you to know i'm sorry." I begged him.

"Too late." He smiled.

"L-Luke! This will get you in trouble. If you don't shoot i will tell everyone what i've done and if you want even go to jail." I looked him in the eyes.

"I don't care." He shrugged. He pointed the gun at me. Putting his finger on the trigger.

"P-Please." Fear flickering in my eyes.

Luke slowly pushed his finger on the trigger.

I closed my eyes. Ready to go to my sister. I would finally see Gemma again. I smiled. I waited but nothing came.

I opened my eyes and saw a now crying Luke. The gun was on the floor.

I took him in my arms. At first he flinched, but wrapped his arms around me too.

"I'm so sorry." Luke cried.

"It's okay..." I smiled. "Let's get you back to bed."

Luke nodded. I turned around hinting him for a piggyback ride.

He giggled and jumped on my back.

I chuckled and pushed the elevator button.

When we were in the right hospital room, i put him in bed. I pulled the covers over his small body and kissed his forehead.

"Goodnight."

"Night Night."

I sat on a chair next to the hospital bed and called Ashton and Tristan to tell them Luke's back.

I'll tell them the truth.
My big mistake.
My horrible secret.

Ashton and Tristan rushed in. I told them to sit down. They smiled at the sleeping Luke.

"What's wrong, Haz?" Ashton asked.

"I-I have to tell you something." I looked down.

Ashton and Tristan nodded.

"I abused Luke. He was send to the hospital because of me... I'm so sorry... I will report myself to the police." I said, playing with my hands.

Ashton and Tristan stared at ke with wide eyes.

"Can you give us time to absorb this?" Tristan asked.

"Of course." I sadly smiled.

"Thank you." Ashton nodded understanding.

I nodded back. I glanced at Luke one last time and left the room.

I went home to Louis.

I have to tell him the story too.

"Hello, babe!" Louis kissed me on the cheek.

"Hi..." I sadly smiled.

"What's wrong?" Louis raised an eyebrow.

"I-I have to tell you something..."
I bit my lip.

"Okay." Louis sat down.

I sat down next to him.

"You're not the only one... I have 'kittens'. But you're the only person i'm in love with. I abused them all... I abused Luke. That's why he was sent to the hospital. I can't believe i realised my mistake so late... I'm sorry. I understand if you won't forgive me." I said with tears in my eyes.

Louis' eyes were filled with tears too.

"Are you really sorry, Harry." Louis asked quietly.

"Yes." I grabbed his hand.

He squeezed it in return. "Then it's okay. I believe you."

I took Louis in for a hug. "Thank you."

He hugged back. "No problem."

A/N

DRAMA LLAMA
SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE

SOZZ

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
OH AND THIS BOOK HAS REACHED 200 READS THANK YOU!

byee!

-A