[9]

Dedicated to @lavika2003 for voting on this story! Thank you so much :)

{Luke Hemmings' P.O.V }

Bad news... I woke up again. The nurse came in earlier to bring food, i pretended i was asleep. I chuckled sadly, this is worser than hell.

The nurse came in. "Oh, Luke you're awake. You have some visit."

I nodded in return. Ashton came in at first, with a big smile on his face, second came in Tristan, that smiled at me, third was Louis, and the last was Harry. Yes Harry.

Oh! This is nice! Let him tell you how much you suck.

I listened to the voices, they were right, as always.

I saw anger flickering in Harry's eyes. He's angry, because i'm still alive.

"Lukey!" Ashton said as he ran to a chair, and sat on it.

"Tower!" Tristan said aa he ran to Ashton, and sat on his lap. Ashton looked at him in confusion. "Tristan?"

"What?" Tristan asked.

"Why are you sitting on my lap?" Ashton asked confused.

"I want to give you a boner, so we can have sex." Tristan giggled.

Ashton glared at him in return.

Harry then spoke up. "Hey!" He said. But whispered something after it. ", kitten..."

"H-Hey everyone..." I mumbled.

"So we brought you something." Ashton said.

"W-What?" I say in disbelief. This is only because they pity you, Luke. They feel bad for you. I mean, have you seen your body. Ew.

"It's lingerie!" Tristan yelled.

I looked at him. The look turned into glare. The glare turned into the devil. Tritan ignored the devil, and continued yelling.

"I mean, we all got seperate presents. And i got lingerie!" Tristan yelled in a lower tone.

"Why. Did. You. Get. Me. Lingerie." I asked Tristan with a glare. Only to achieve to different eyes burning holes into my head. Harry's .

"Just open the presents, doofus." Ashton laughed. Yes, doofus. The voices laughed after that.

I nodded my head, and opened Tristan's present first. Only because he threw it at me. This is what you deserve, fattie.

I opened his present, and saw indeed lingerie. More than 1 set. I pinched the bridge of my nose.
Tristan told Ashton and Harry, that it would look so sexy.

Then i opened Ashton's present. It was wonderful. It was underwear with my face on it. Oh my god, your face is so ugly.

I thanked Ashton, and opened Harry's present. It was a shirt with a picture of Harry and me on it, when we were together. I put on a fake smile. ''T-Thanks!''

"No problem." Harry smiled, with a hint of a smirk.

After talking for a while, Tristan was hungry, and took Ashton with him. And i was alone with Harry. When they both left, Harry stood up. He grabbed my wrist, and traced his finger over the scars.

"Did it hurt?'' He asked still looking at the scars.

"Y-Yes..." I said, also looking at the wrist he was holding.

"Good." He threw my wrist on the hospital bed. And now grabbed my chin.

"Oh, Lukey, i wish you were still mine. Your tears streaming down your face, it's like art. The bruises on your beautiful white skin, like it belongs there. Don't you miss your Daddy?" He said looking right into my eyes.

"B-But y-you hurt me..." I said tears welling up in my eyes.

"But i like hurting you, Lukey... Please do this for me.'' He said smiling. I hate that awful smile. It makes me do anything.

"I c-can't... I'm sorry..." I said trying to escape his eyes.

"What?" Harry said through gritted teeth.

"I w-won't get b-back to you, t-think about L-Louis..." I said gaining more confidence.

"Louis is not important right now. I want you, Luke!'' Harry said grabbing my chin harder.

"B-But i don't want you." I said, tears escaping my eyes.

Harry laughed in return. ''Like you have a choice.''

''I have, Harry.'' I spat, confidence striking me.

He was suprised at first, but then got angry. ''You know what this means, Luke. Punishment." He said, his eyes darkening.

"Not this time.'' I got up, ignoring all the pain, and ran away. I don't know where, but i have to get out.

|Harry Styles' P.O.V|

What. Just. Happened.

I still can't believe it. Luke disobeyed me. Luke ran away. Luke isn't going to be mine. What.

Why didn't i ran after him, he isn't fully recovered, so i would've got him. Why? Why didn't i?

Why did he run away? I didn't do anything wrong did i?

Doesn't he like me hurting him?

I suddenly realised my fault.The fault that Luke was suffering in. All my kittens suffer in. Louis will suffer in, when he realises that he's not the only one. When he realises what a monster i am.

Luke, i'm sorry. I'm sincerely sorry.

How can i fix this? I'm going to call the other lads. I just can't believ i did this. How can Luke forgive me?

Just on that moment an arguing Ashton and Tristan come in.

''A-Ashton...'' I said now crying.

"Harry, what's wrong?'' Ashton asked concerned. Tristan was looking serious.

''I can't believe i did this..." I cried, looking at Ashton and Tristan that now noticed Luke being gone.

''Where's Luke?'' Tristan asked with wide eyes.

"Luke ran away, because of me...'' i said now crying my eyes out.

''Search for him then!" Ashton ran out of the door, followed by Tristan. I wiped the tears away, and stood up. Running out of the door.

A/N
SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING. I was sick, 'm sorry :( I freaked ou when i had a 100 reads, i just omg. Thank you so much! I hope you enjoyed the story!

Much love,

-Al