[8]

Dedicated to @Chococookie51 for voting on this story :)

Luke Hemmings' P.O.V}

Harry dragged me to the basement. I stared up at him in fear, he glared at me in return.

''Faggot!'' He spat as he kicked me in the stomach, after he trew me on the ground.

''Why do you still live, just die, you know you deserve it!'' He spat  again, now landing his fist on my cheek. I cry out in pain, in return he kicks me harder. ''Quiet! Or else they'll find out. You don't want that do you?'' He smirked.

"No." I whispered

"What?" He spat again.

"No, Daddy.'' I whispered

"Good." He smirked as he hit me harder. It goes on and on. After what felt like hours he stopped. He spat on me and left. I cried my eyes out, while lying on the ground. I layed there for hours.
Until someone found me.

"Luke?" I hear someone say in disbelief. My eyes were closed, i had no energy left in my body.

"Guys!" The person yelled. I heard more people come in.

"W-what?" Someone else said.

"What are you people doing, take him to the hospital!" Another person said.

Someone lifted me, that hurted, but i had no energy to struggle further. The person kissed my cheek. In my mind, i smiled.

I was put in a car. After a while, we came to the hospital, i assume. I got lifted again, and in no time people took care of me.
They cleaned me, did everything what they should do.

After that i layed in a hospital bed. I heard the voices again. They all said something sweet. It healed a little part if my broken heart. But i fear, the other part,  is permanently broken.

I fell into a deep slumber. I was powerless against Harry again.
Was Harry right? Am i worthless? Should i die?  Am i a faggot?

Then something happend, that suprised me. My mind answered the questions. Harry was right. You are worthless, you should die, and you sure are a faggot.

My mind fell into a dark hole, the happy part of my mind died.

**day after**

I woke up, slowly opening my eyes. I saw Ashton looking at me.

"Luke!" Ashton said happy.

"A-Ash." I croaked. He gently hugged me, aware of the damage my body had.

Ashton's cheeks were stained with tears.

"D-Don't cry." I said still with a 'broken' voice, due all the crying.

"I'm just so happy you are with us again." Ashton smiled.

"Me too." I said, my voice recovering.

"How did it happen?" Ashton asked worried.

"I d-dont know anymore..." I lied. I knew exactly what happened.

"It's okay..." Ashton said while smiling. He looked at the clock on the wall, just above my bed.
"Sorry, Luke. I have to go..." Ashton said sadly.

"I-it's okay..." I tried smiling at him, which i didn't succeed in.

"Well bye, Luke! See you tomorrow!" Ashton said rushing out the door.

He wanted to leave so bad.
He hates you.
Just like everyone does.
Kill yourself, Luke.
Slow and painful.
Just how i like it.
Look, there is a blade there.
You know what to do, Luke
Go.
Go!
GO!

The voices came back again, they gave me advice. Good advice.

Luckily the blade was in hand reach. Once the blade rested in my hand, I smiled. A real smile.

**WARNING TRIGGERING**

I smiled at my wrist, you'll be full of memories. I held the blade between my fingers, and came closer to my wrist. With every inch, my smile became wider. When it finally reached my skin, I pushed it through. Ouch. The voices supported me.

No, Luke. You deserve it. I finished the first line                                                                                                           

More.  I drawed another line. The pain became more and more enjoyful.

Bleed to death. Another line.

Feel it stinging, Luke. Another line.

Faster, Luke. Two lines.

Luke! Come on! Three lines.

Almost done. The last line.

I was smiling like an idiot now. This is just what I deserve. I washed the blade and my wrist, with the bottle water and napkin  that was on the table next to me. I put my wrist under the blanket, and saw all the ugly fat my body dragged with them. So much fat. Eat less, fattie.

**END OF SCENE**

I agreed, I won't eat anything. Maybe i'll lose some of this ugly fat.

A nurse came to check upon me, I hid the scarred wrist from her.

"Luke, do you feel a little better?" She smiled at me.

"A little bit." I lied again. I won't be telling the truth sometime soon.

"That's good. I hope you'll recover fast!" She said trying to cheer me up. I'll may get fired from this hospital, but my heart will never recover.

"Thank you." I said, trying to fake an emotion.

"No problem, and I have to go, I have to check upon a other patient. Bye Luke." She waved at me.

I simply nodded in return. I'm exhausted from the cutting. You're so weak. I closed my eyes, hoping that i'll never wake up.

I 'dreamed', more like a nightmare, about Harry. How he abused me, how I deserved it, how much he helped me. Helped me to see reality.

A/N

Sorry for the long wait, but here it is. Poor Luke... If any of you are depressed, and need support, feel free to pm me. None of you deserve this, I hope you realise that.

Love all of you,

- A 

Ashton The Maid  [A.F.I] (DISCONTINUED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें