Authors note

Y/n and Gracie

So I was literally reading my story over and I noticed that I said Y/n and Gracies parents were Jay-z and Beyonce..? I'm over like I dont even Like those two people...(I dont want hate in the comment btw .) . Blue ivy is not their sister , their little sister is called macie who should be three now. Gracies name is not Lolo.

Y/n

I made this story into a Roc Royal and Y/n story for my friend but I stopped writting because I wasn't feeling Roc Royal. But this is more on all of their lives which I am starting to do. Plus I'm going to be changing Y/n to Avery

Whole Story:

If it's alright I want to get them to three years later cause right now I'm bored with the teenaged life.
Add some drugs, people smoking, maybe some death and more drama especially.

Darrin or Imani

I loved the name Darrin when I first started writhing this book but I don't now. So I basically changed it to Imani. Darrin is Actually her middle name.
Yes she has a kid. He is five I believe...Idk for sure sorry but Javari is kind of mean and acts like a grown up. He can not come and stay with her until Imani is at least 21 and if it is brought to court.
Roc was the only one to know about her having a baby becaude she only told him she was raped and pregnant. She does it have parents and if child services find out her and Roc will be separated.
Ray Ray and Imani weren't actually meant to be...so I don't understand the hate on that... But soon ..soon will actually get along, start dating and then getting into stuff more serious.
When people say Team Darrin and Jermiah I kind of get mad lol. They are not supposed to be going out or having a relationship like that, he has a girlfriend and is working on getting back with his girlfriend, he actually wants to get over Darrin just like she wants to get over him

Harmony:

I never really add her into the story and prodigy and I feel bad. Its like they have this type of relationship that can't be broken even through the bad and they just part away from their friends and stay together but that will lead to drama.

Princeton

Ohh this boy...he sorta raped Gracie...if you guys haven't noticed he was bad at first start...kind of. They will be separated for the longest and eventually find new people just to get the other jealous.

Roc Royal

He isn't really the bad type.... . He sure it looks like he kind of is abusive towards every one he meets and If that person gets on his nerves he'll fight them regardless if they are a girl or boy.

Prodigy

He just chilling...nothing really is exciting about him and Harmony...but they both will get themselves into really big problems and those problems will turn even bigger.

Ray Ray

Ok so he doesn't like Imani. Whatever he said to Imani that was sweet was fake. The apology was fake..him wanting to be with her was fake..th w feelings were fake. He'll get another girlfriend sorta as a hoe. But once that hoe cheats on him he falls for Imani also.

Jeremiah is not the father of Javari

Please give me other ideas on what I should do for this story regardless if it's bad , good, lots of drama or not. Please and thank you