I Hate You

Darrin's POV: wassup ya'll after that date with Ray Ray was over i didnt go to sleep but im really tired and i have alot on my mind and i my older brother and i got in a lil agrument(spelling check),.see i actually know what Mindless Behavior is, i just pretend that i didnt like them around everyone else...i know what you're thinking, why dont you want people to know you dont like mindless behavior, well i do, alot, theres only one person that knows that i like them and know exacly by heart who i am,.and there in Mindless Behavior.

Earlier today

Darrin: I'M SICK AND TIRED OF KEEPING THIS DAMN SECRET FROM EVERYBODY, WHY CANT I EFFING TELL PEOPLE...!. I yelled at my brother

Brother: WELL TO BAD YOU'RE KEEPING THE DAMN SECRETS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT NOT!! I DONT WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW YOU MY FUCKING SISTER, CANT YOU PUT THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD!. he yelled back

Darrin: NO, NO I CANT PUT IT THROUGH MY HEAD, YOU KNOW WHY?, CAUSE I DONT KNOW WHY THE FUCK YOU DONT WANT ME TO TELL PEOPLE YOUR MY DAMN BROTHER, WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM, WHY ARE YOU RESISTING THE FACT THAT YOU'RE MY BROTHER, WHY, WHY CHRESANTO OR SHOULD I SAY "ROC ROYAL", IS THAT WHY YOU DONT WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW YOUR MY BROTHER, BECAUSE YOUR FREAKING FAMOUS, HUH IS IT!

Roc: SINCE YOU WANNA KNOW THE TRUTH SO MUCH, THEN YES!, YES I DONT WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW YOUR MY SISTER CAUSE IM FAMOUS!, YOU KNOW WHY? CAUSE I DIDNT WANT PEOPLE TO HURT YOU ESPECIALLY MY FANS, THEY WOULD OF HURTED YOU ANYWAY THEY COULD,.I WANTED YOU TO HAVE REAL FRIENDS AND NOT FAKE ONES,.SO THEY CAN HAVE FREE MONEY FROM YOU! AND YOU HAVE REAL FRIENDS.NOW OK! SO IF IT MEANS SO MOTHER FUCKING MUCH TO YOU, YOU CAN GO FUCKING TELL THE WHOLE WORLD, BYE THE WAY WHEN YOU GET HURT FROM SOMEWHERE OUT THERE, DONT COME CRYING DOWN TO ME. He said as he slammed the door and walked out the house.

BACK

Darrin POV: i dont know if i want to tell,people he my brother anymore,.i mean he did help me right, i just dont know what to do, and figure out a way to say sorry to Roc, i wanna cry right now but i NEVER cry never, i always tell myself when your in a bad situation dont cry cause big girls don't cry, your just making a fool out of your self and make you look weak and not tough, dont cry big girls dont cry....there for on i will never cry...

Thanks for reading, sorry i didnt updated in a long time i know this is short, i tried my besst, let me know how much you like this part and stuff like that comment and vote please bye  boo's

Bye crazies