Damn

ROC POV: I don't understand why Darrin is being so stupid! She really fucked up this time! I'm going to get the money to bail her out. Darrin always had this anger inside of her for some reason, she just felt like being beating somebody if they annoyed her, that been going on ever since she turned eight ,she's been on medication, but she sometimes doesn't even take them cause she hates pills, this anger inside of her is always getting to a higher level each year, just last year she tried killing her self, that shit was crazy, police, ambulances everywhere, bloody knives from her cutting her self, and very lucky I came just in time before she shot her self to death, the anger all started getting higher right after or patents died for years ago...I really think part of this is my fault, I mean i never stayed or helped her out when she was having her troubles, she would always tell how she felt inside, like how she wanted to die,how she thought everyone was normal instead of her, like her friends really didn't want her , or that she hates relationships , she really doesn't like relationships, shes always getting hurt at the end...and one of her ex raped her...I wasn't there for her cause  I didn't believe all the shit she was saying...but now I do , I honestly feel guilty, I made her this way, I changed her, the person she was missing was me, the friend she thought that didn't wanted was me, the person she wanted to spend more time with....was me......

Ray's POV: yeah, I know what I did, y'all need to stop judging , I did what I did and that's that, yeah, I just fucked up ROC's And Yn's relationship, that's only because ROC would of killed be if he knew I broke up with Darrin, and didn't mean all that shit I said to her, I admit , I fucked up, but we only dated for two I'm a half days, that's shit doesn't count, that doesnt even mean we dated, so there's really nothing to be guilty about, like I said, I did what I did, and that's that

Yn's POV: OMFG, I need to see if Darrin is okay, she really took this out of hand, hut first I have to go see if that girl is okay at the hospital, I got in my car and I races to the hospital she was in, I headed one of the doctors asked her what her name was and she said Alisha Johnson, that's all I needed, I went yo the front seat to see a burse I asked her for Alisha Johnson and she said she would be in room 358, I ran to the room and I saw her laying on the bed with pain, the doctors just left her room and I went in

Alisha: who are you?

Me: um...Yn Yln, from school

Alisha:  oh yea, your Darrin's bestfriend...

Me: no just friend...

Alisha: oh, ....why are you hear?

Me:....I just wanted to see if you were okay?

Alisha: no I'm not, I got a huge headache , my body hurts, I think my arm is dislocated and my I lost part of my hair....

Me: oh, I'm sorry to hear that.....I can't believe Darrin would do such a thing like that....

Alisha: yea, I mean I guess it was my fault, I was talking about her past life....

Me: but still she had no right for beating you that badly

Alisha: I guess....

Me: ..   You seem pretty cool...

Alisha: thanks... You to. She smiled

Jeremiah's POV: this chick is crazy, but but I like her like that, she's funny, cute, fun to talk to and interesting, I dont know nothing about her...but when I stare into her brown eyes....I could feel her pain from the past, that's the thing that's interesting about her.... I had yo lay down so words to her, about guys, I mean she thinks that all guys are horrible, bad, and players, like they only hit and run, I mean yea...they do that ...but not all, that's why I prefer to love, get married, hit, and keep, I don't want no girl to go through hell hell the boyfriend they have, especially Darrin, her past when guys are just.... Unexplainable, breath taking, and fucked up..... I wanna be the one to show her from right to wrong, to love her when she needs it the most, to take care of her, and to talk to her, some guys say that if a guy talks about his feeling or his girls feelings to his girl, that they a pussy... That is the most fucked up shit I ever heard in my while entire fucking life!! A guy who does that.... Is the real MVP , taking care of his girl like he suppose to. I don't know what this feeling I have inside of me right now....

Darrin/Jeremiah's POV: but I think I'm falling....