What's with The Attitude?(Shay's pov)

I wake up this morning to the sound of my alarm. I turn it off and sit up and stretch. I lean over and kiss Clarice on her forehead. 

"Good morning, beautiful." I whisper as I kiss Clarice's shoulder. 

"Don't you have somewhere to be, Leslie." Clarice grumbles as she pulls the cover up. 

I sit up stunned at her actions. 

"I do have somewhere to be, but I thought I could give my girlfriend a proper good morning." I say angrily. 

"Well, I don't want a PROPER GOOD MORNING, so go to work!" Clarice snaps sitting up as well. 

"Fine, I will." I say as I get up. 

"Fine!" Clarice yells. 

"Fine!"  I yell back as I get clothes from my dresser. 

I hop in the shower angrily and start washing up. I turn off the shower and start drying off. I get dress in baggy black jeans and I loose fit lime green shirt. I walk into the bedroom once more. 

"Clarice, I'm leaving." I say. 

"Don't let the door hit you on the way out." She says. 

I scoff and slam the bedroom door shut. I walk down to my car and get in and drive to a coffee shop. I walk in the coffee shop and walk up the register. 

"Can I have a large coffee and one breakfast sandwich with a side of hash browns?" I ask. 

"Yes, that'll be $7.20." The cashier says. 

I pull out a $10 bill and hand it to the cashier. 

"Keep the change." I say. 

"Thank you." The cashier says with a smile. 

I nod and sit down waiting for my order to be called. 

"Leslie?" I hear someone say. 

I turn around and see Gabby and a man standing there in line. 

"Hey." I say with a small smile as I see her walking toward me. 

"What's up with you?" She ask sitting across from me. 

"I'm just kinda mad, you know. I can't do my job because of a stupid injury." I say. 

"I stupid injury that could've of been a lot worse." Gabby interrupts. 

"True, and my bitchy girlfriend is mad at me for some reason." I say angrily. 

"Calm down, Leslie." Gabby says reaching across the little table and grabs my hand. 

Gabby and I hold a intimate gaze, but was interrupted by name being called. I pull my hand back in clear my throat and stand up. 

"Well, I gotta go." I say. 

"Yeah me too. I'll see you later, Leslie." Gabby says as she stands up.

"Wait uh Gabby, do you wanna have lunch later on today?" I ask. 

"Yes, I mean yeah." Gabby says. 

"I'll call you and pick you up." I say as I grab my coffee and breakfast. 

"Sounds great." She say as she walks toward the door.

"Great." I say. 

With that Gabby and the men walk away and out the coffee shop. I head out the coffee shop to my car and drive down to the district, while I drive down there I eat my breakfast and sip my coffee with a gigantic smile on my face.