Detective Wright(Shay's pov)

Antonio clears his throat and sticks out his hand toward Wright. 

"Detective Antonio Dawson." He says offering to shake Wright's hand. 

"Detective James Wright, Shay's old partner." He says looking at me but still shaking Antonio's hand. 

"It's been awhile, James. People change." I say. 

"But you certainly don't. Anyway, I have everything under control, I don't require your assistance. Go on back to Intelligence." Wright said. 

"James, can I at least, know what you know about this investigation?" I ask before he walks away. 

"So you can still my case again, Shay? I don't think so." He says. 

"Damnit, Wright." I say angrily. 

"No you what, damn you, Shay. Damn you." Wright says angrily before he storms out. 

I watch as Wright storms of to his car and drives away. I feel Gabby reach for my hand. She grabs it gently. 

"So that was your old partner?" Gabby ask. 

"Yup, James Wright. District 7. He was a good a partner." I say. 

Erin and Kelly walks up to us. 

"Antonio, Shay, can you tell Hank that I'll be back soon? I'm just going to really make sure Kelly is okay." Erin said. 

"Go ahead." Antonio said.

Erin and Kelly walked away. 

"Shay, I'll be ready soon, I'm gonna to the restroom real quick. Gabby you can wait in the car with Shay." He says walking off. 

I look at Gabby and smile before walking to the car, I hop in the drivers side, while Gabby gets in the back, waiting for Antonio. Gabby's phone starts ringing, Gabby looks at it and declines the call. 

"Trouble in paradise, Gabby?" I ask. 

"I'd hardly call it paradise, Leslie." She mumbles. 

I chuckle. 

"What would you call it then, Gabriella?" I ask looking at the mirror so I can see Gabby. 

"I don't know. So what's up with you and that Detecive Wright?" Gabby said. 

"James and I, aren't on the best of terms at this moment." I sigh. 

"What happened?" She ask. 

"Many chains of events. One was very bad though, led to me transferring to Intelligence right when it first came about." I say smiling. 

"So, I never ask, what's your story?" She ask. 

"My story?" I ask. 

"Yeah, the story of Leslie Shay. I'd love to hear it." Gabby said leaning toward me. 

"What's the story of Gabriella Dawson? I'd love to hear it." I ask leaning toward her. 

"I tell you mine, if you tell me yours." She whispered on my lips. 

Before our lips connected my phone started ringing. I clear my throat as I lean back. I look at my phone and see it's a call from Clarice. 

"Yeah, Clarice?" I ask when I pick up, 

"I'm staying late at the office, tonight. What ever you order for dinner for yourself save me some." She said. 

"Why are you staying late at the office?" I ask. 

"Just have to finish up some papers. See you in the morning." Clarice said before hanging up. 

"Goodbye." I say to the dial tone.