Tired of Playing Games(Shay's pov)

Antonio, Erin, Hank, and I are looking through the glass were Halstead and Ruzek are interrogating Reggie, and so far getting no where. I sign and turn to Hank. 

"Voight, let me and Antonio in there. We could get this information out faster then Halstead and Adam can." I say. 

"Shay." Hank says warningly. 

"Voight, I'll be in there with her." Antonio reasoned. 

"They gotta a point, Hank." Erin added. 

Hank gave a look at Erin. Erin raised her hands in defense. 

"Hey, I just want justice to be served." Erin said. 

Hank sighed. 

"Fine! Go!" Hank says. 

Antonio and I walk out the room and walk into the interrogation room. Halstead and Adam sigh as they walk out of the room. Antonio closes the door. 

"Reggie Lee. You got quite the record don't you?" Antonio says. 

"Look man. I don't no anyone named Alexander Maroon. I already told those detectives." Reggie says. 

"Oh but you do, Reggie. Well you knew enough to call in a tip don't you?" I say. 

Reggie crosses his arms and lean back.

"Who made you call in that tip Reggie?" Antonio ask.

"Detectives, what makes you think I called in that tip that you talking about?" Reggie ask smugly. 

"You know what's amazing about technology Reggie? It's amazing cause they have this little thing called Voice Recognition. It's a real blast you see." I say sitting on the table. 

"You should show him." Antonio adds. 

I pull out my cell phone and play back the recording of Reggie's false tip. 

'This is the Chicago PD tip line?' A voice answered. 

'Hey, I gotta a tip about that missing boy Alexander Maroon.' Reggie says. 

'Okay, what's your tip?' A voice ask. 

'I saw a black van B16 was on the plates. I saw a little boy that looked a lot like Alexander. I saw the car drivin' out Chicago.' Reggie says. 

'Thank you for your tip.' A voice said. 

I stopped the recording. 

"Reggie you telling me and my partner that's not your voice?" I ask. 

Reggie shrugs. 

"Well Voice Recognition says it is. Now who made you call in the tip?" Antonio said. 

"I ain't talking." Reggie says. 

"You don't want to talk? I guess I gotta let you go. Shame that you won't make it to the end of the day." I say standing up. 

"You threaten me, Detective?" Reggie ask.

"Who me? Oh no. You just have several gangs looking for you and when word gets out that your still here in Chicago, and you've been hiding out. I can guarantee your ass will have a target and a price on your head, and I'd hate to have another case about a man who was found beaten and murdered in a ally. " I say. 

Reggie gulps. 

"So you don't wanna talk. We'll let you go. You can be a free man on the run for about, 3 hours before you someone finds you." Antonio says. 

"Maybe even less." I say. 

"I'll talk but I wanna deal." Reggie says. 

"You want a deal?" Antonio says laughing. 

"He wants a deal." I say to Antonio laughing. 

Reggie looks back and forth between me and Antonio. 

"C'mon, man. I'll talk if you can get me in the witness protection." Reggie says. 

"Reggie, we're not making a deal with you. You either talk or I can make you a free man for a short time? Choice is yours." I say. 

"I'll talk." Reggie says.

"Who made you call in the false tip for Alexander's disappearance?" Antonio ask. 

"Man, it was his father." Reggie said. 

"He's father?" I ask. 

"Yeah, Charles Duncan. He's father." Reggie said.