On the Edge Part 4(Shay's pov)

Everyone sits in the cars, waiting for Voight to give the word. I grab my phone from my pocket, ignoring all the notifications saying Gabby has been trying to reach me. I call Voight. 

"Hank Voight." Hank answers. 

"Hank I'm sorry, sir." I say. 

"Shay, no. I know what your thinking, this is not gonna help anyone. Stick to the plan." Hank says. 

"I gotta go." I say, before I hang up.

I look over at Antonio. I stick my hand out toward Antonio. 

"See ya later partner." I say as Antonio shakes my hand. 

"Bye partner." Antonio says. 

I jump out my car and rush toward front entrance. I hear my team calling my name. I jump in the bank. 

"My name is Detective Shay. I'm with Chicago Police Department. I need you to lock done the building.  There is a possibility that there might be possible robbers in the bank already. Lock down the building, don't open those doors till I give the all clear, okay? Okay?" I rush out. 

The older man nods head quickly and presses the button to lock down the building. Locking out my team members outside. I hear them tapping on the door, but ignore their pleas. I quickly walk toward the stairs leading downstairs. I walk down the stairs slowly, pausing when I hear a slight creak. I quickly grab someone's briefcase, throwing it down the stairs. As I throw it, I count the number of bullets going flying.  

'22 bullets. That means each gun has one left in the chamber. Just got step down the stairs and let them use their last bullets. Hopefully I don't get shot. Hopefully.' I say in my mind. 

I take a couple of steps down the stairs, I stop right when I'm almost out of cover. I take a deep breath before quickly taking a step down and back up. It worked. The last two bullets were fired. I jump down the stairs with my gun aimed at the perps. 

"Chicago PD! Hands up!" I yell pointing my gun at Duncan and Lane. 

They raise their hands and drop the weapons. I walk toward them kick their weapons away and throw Duncan a pair of handcuffs. 

"I want you to handcuff Lane, then we're gonna have a talk." I say. 

Duncan handcuffs Lane to the steel railing. I keep my gun train in them. 

"Let's go Duncan." I say nodding my head upstairs. 

Duncan walks in front of me with his hands up and we make our way to the roof. Niethr of us not knowing what to expect.