Homecoming *re writing*

A/N WARNing these chapters are not the best  BUT I have started to re write the story so if ya wanna read it you can just skip ahead! (it starts on the chapter 1 rewrite thing)

Honey's POV

As soon as Takashi and I set foot out of the classroom I bolt to the club room. It didn't take long. Then again I know the path by heart. Takashi opens the door for me. The attention of the 5 people in the room come to us.

"Sorry I'm late Tama-chan. My parents told me something really exciting!" I tell the host club.

"What did they say Senpai," I hear Haru-chan ask.

"Oh my sister _____ is coming back from America tonight!"I do a closed eye smile.

"YOU HAVE A SISTER?!?!"Says everyone except Kyoya and Takashi.

"Oh I've always had one but she left for America towards the end of Elementary school. Of course since I am older, I was in 7th grade at the middle school when she left." Thinking of her leaving makes me feel so depressed. I then see Takashi look down at me.

"I'd hate to break up the moment but," I look to Kyoya, " We have a meeting to continue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip Brought to you by Flying mint bunny and Usa-Chan!!~~~~~~~~~~~ (After meeting)

Kyoya finishes his business like stuff. Takashi stands over and picks me up. "Usa-chan should we get cake?" I look to Usa-chan. "Okay!" Takashi set me down and I ran to wear we keep the cake. I look around to see what everyone is doing. Kyoya is writing in his (Death note) Little black book as normal. The twins were Trying to get Haruhi to let them come over once again. Takashi was sitting here with me and Usa-chan! Then I look to see Tamaki in his emo corner. While scanning the room the room I see the door open. On the other side was my sister.

"Oh sorry I thought this was unused," said_____. She then looks around the room and sees me. "Mitsukuni?! Takashi?!" The host club formed around her.

"Welcome back ______!" I run over and tackle her into a hug.