Idiots...all of them

3rd person Pov

The host club stared in utter shock. No one ever thought someone related to the boy lolita Mitsukuni Haninozuka. Who knew one girl could be so dark.

"So what did you guys think?" Asks ______

"Mommy! Her song was too creepy! It sounds like a song Nekozawa would sing!"

Tamaki whines.

"Okay could someone introduce themselves to me? So far you all know my name and I know no one excluding my family!" ______ Yells slightly annoyed by the childish acts.

"Okay then," Tamaki begins introducing everyone. "The one with black hair is Kyoya Ootori. Those shady twins over there are Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin. This commener is Haruhi Fujioka. Then there is me, Tamaki Souh. We are the Host Club" Tamaki pulled _____'s chin up to face him. Without thinking she grabbed his hand and flipped him. The club looked astonished.

"I don't need to waste my time with flirts like you,"______ said with a disgusted look on her face. She turned around and walked out the door. "Takashi, Mitsukuni, I'll see you at home."

~~~~~~~~~With you~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How could I be related to flirts," ______ mumbled softly. 'Crap the new update is coming out today! Before I grab that I need to get some painting supplies," She thought.