First day...

Reader-Chan's Pov

I slightly hum the words to Blood by My Chemical Romance(don't judge it's catchy!) . I look up in front of me to see a hideous blob of pink. 'Who paints a freaking school pink?!?!' I say to myself. I slow my board down to a stop and jump off. I hear whispers surrounding me. "Who's she?" "What on earth is she wearing?" "Maybe she is a commoner like Haruhi!" "It would explain the clothes" Hey! this is some decent clothing. I just roll my eyes and walk into the school

_______________Timeskip to first hour brought to you by the last episode of sherlock 0_0____

I walk in and sit in my seat just as the bell rings. I see a women walk in who looks like she is in her twenties. "Good Morning Class! Today before we start, I would like to introduce the new student! (Y/N), could come up please?" Oh My God.... TOO peppy!! I take a sip of my tea and walk up to the classroom.

"'Sup I'm (F/N) (L/N)," I say while looking at the teacher Monotonously.

"Um... Miss. (L/N) could you tell us a bit about yourself?" I inwardly sigh at her statement.

"If I must. I like to play video games, Read, Watch crap, and many other things I know you don't care about. Now if you excuse me I am going to sit down and pretend to listen but in reality, I am going to think about what I am going to do after school!" I say sarcastically. The teacher sighs and starts the lesson. I begin to draw a black rose. They are probably one of my favorite flowers along with (Favorite flower). I find them both beautiful.

"(Y/N)!" I hear the teacher shout. She walks Over to my desk and takes my drawing. She must be stupid. "Is this what you have been doing while I teach?!!?!" She looked like she was about to freak out.

"Yes, know will you please shut up you are lowering the IQ of the whole town," I spit back. Out of the corner of my eye, I see the class watching intently. I smirk. I look Mrs. What's her Face dead in the eyes. Just then, the bell rings. This is going to be an interesting first day.

________________Another timeskip brought to you by Eco-Chan!________________________

I sigh and walk out of the classroom. I sigh and walk down to my locker. I immediately grab my Ipod and put on (F/s). I begin to walk out. I begin to open the door in front of me. Just then, I feel two arms wrap around mine and pull me back. I look up to see those twins from yesterday. I think their names were Hikaru and Kaoru.

"Put me down!!!" I shout. I try to pull out of their Iron grip.

"Stop making it seem like we're kidnapping you" The twins say.

"Well, You are!" I yell back. After A minute, i stop struggling and just listen (F/S). I glare at the floor in the hallway. 'Screw the host club... Why does Mitsukuni hang out with them?'

I feel the twins walking slow to a crawl. I look behind me to see they took me back to their horrid club. They drag me inside and close the door. I stand up and brush off the invisible dust. I then grab my phone to see what I can find out about them Online... Mainly Kyoya he looks like a stalker... I find his online profile and try to hack into it... 'The security on this is pretty tight... not what I'm used to. Then again, I don't blame him. His is rich and has a famous family.' I decide it is not worth going to jail and give up.

"Hey, what were you trying to do?" Asks one of the twins. I didn't notice they were right behind me...

"Nothing much...." I lie.

"I know you tried to break into my Email," Kyoya replies in a calm and cool manner.

"Sis, Why would you do that..." Mitsuki's voice trails off. My brother is at the brink of tears.

"You do know hacking is illegal right?" Kyoya smirks.

"Mommy... what are we supposed to do?" Tamaki asks looking like a lost puppy.

"Well... The club could use more money..." 'Oh you son of a gun.'

"I hope you realise I will not be a slave to you people..."

"Just do it... It's either this or jail," Haruhi tells me with a sigh. It think about it for a moment then sigh.

"Fine... I'm only doing this because there is no comuter in jail." I feel arms wrap around me then spin me around

"Yay! Daddy Has another daughter!" Tamaki Yells. I have a feeling this will be a long year