Chapter 2

I sit on the plane in first class.  There were very few people in these seats considering the tickets were a few thousand dollars more.  What was convenient about sitting up here is that you can access wi-fi.  As a teenage girl, it is a vital part of my survival.  A young stewardess with bleach blonde hair and sunkissed skin walked over to me with a painted on smile.  

"Hello ma'am Thank you for choosing Japan Air for your flight.  Is there anything you would like to drink before the flight takes off?"  She asks in a high timid voice.

"Hello, may I just say that this is a remarkable airline,"  I say smiling politely.  "Could I have a (F/D)?"  She nods and walks away.   Two other attendants stand at the front of the flight with two bright orange life jackets and begin their speech.  the thing I dreaded most

"Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned on the Fasten Seat Belt sign. If you haven't already done so, please stow your carry-on luggage underneath the seat in front of you or in an overhead bin. Please take your seat and fasten your seatbelt. And also make sure your seat back and folding trays are in their full upright position.  If you are seated next to an emergency exit, please read carefully the special instructions card located by your seat. If you do not wish to perform the functions described in the event of an emergency, please ask a flight attendant to reseat you.  We remind you that this is a non-smoking flight. Smoking is prohibited on the entire aircraft, including the lavatories. Tampering with, disabling or destroying the lavatory smoke detectors is prohibited by law.  If you have any questions about our flight today, please don't hesitate to ask one of our flight attendants. Thank you." (A/N yes this is the real speech I found it online) I let out a sigh of relief as they finish their speech and we are let up into the air.  I feel my stomach lurch up.  I was finally going home to see my brothers and cousins.   As the flight returned to a normal angle, meaning we were in the air and stable, the stewardess came back and gave me my drink.  I send a small smile as thanks.

'New message from Fandom.M3M3ORIES

 Hey (n/n)!'  My phone read.  Oh, So reverie is still there! I thought she had dropped off the face of the earth.  I quickly unlock my phone and immediately open my messenger

'Hey, rev! Where have you been??  Are you safe?'  I reply like a worried parent.

'Yeah, I've been fine.... just really busy!' she says

'oh right, how is school going?  Did you get that scholarship?'   about six months ago, reverie had applied for a scholarship in a different country.  She was really smart and deserved this scholarship more than anyone else I knew.  Reverie's family well, the remainder of her family at least. Her mom and dad divorced when she was nine and her mom got sole custody of her.  So now it was just the two of them.  Reverie's mom worked really hard to provide for them but they still did struggle financially.  This was her chance to live a better life than her parents had.   My phone vibrates.

'I'm not sure... they said that I wouldn't find out until the first day of school. stupid, right?'

'umm yeah!  how are you supposed to prepare if you don't know where you are going?' after I press send, Another message pops up from someone different.  someone I hadn't heard from for months; Mitskuni Haninozuka.  Many people thought that I was biologically part of the haninozuka family but I'm not.  I was put up for adoption as a baby and unlike most, I don't resent my birth parents for that.  They did what they thought was best for me.  Even if that means I grew up without them.  I was treated the same as the rest of my family since it truly didn't matter.  I guess that was always nice.  I quickly open the text my brother sent me

'Hey sis!  I was wondering if when you got back, you could meet my friends! Usa-chan and I made cake for everyone!'  It looks like he still loves cake as much as he used to.  our father thought that trivial things like cake and stuffed animals got in the way of running business.  I luckily, did not have to deal with the same issues mitskuni did.  Since I was their only daughter, they wanted me to have a more professional look compared to my brothers.  Meaning, I never learned how to fight.  

' I guess I could... what are your friends like?'  I ask, genuinely curious.

He quickly replies with a large paragraph. 'So let's see.  There is tamaki, he is the person who brought us all together!  He really just cares about us all.  he really likes to flirt though... Then there is tamaki's best friend, Kyoya.  He's really scary! He is really good with computers and people at school call him the prince of darkness.  And there are also two twins named Hikaru and Kaoru.  They are always with each other and love to prank people.  They are sort of like those two book characters you talked about once.  I think their names were Fred and George.  and last but not least, there is our newest member, Haruhi! She is really nice and smart.  She is a commoner who made it into the school because she was able to pass the exam.  I really think you will like them all! Takashi and I cant wait to see you again!'   I smile at my older brother's childish nature.  His friends all sound like amazing people.

'Well, I can't wait to meet them.  They all sound amazing! hopefully someday you will be able to meet Mari and everyone else.'  I should probably get some sleep.  The flight is about 12 hours long and I didn't sleep at all last night.  I'll see you when I get back, Okay? I love you bro.'  and with that I close the messenger app and put on my musical theatre playlist and headphones and drift off to sleep.  The last thought in my head being, ' this will be a good year.  This time I'll do things right.'

--------------------------------------------

okay okay, I give you all full reason to hate me for not updating, sorry.  I have had audition after audition and school just started and im high key not prepared.  I am trying to add more plot here because you know, plot is nice in a story.  Anyways I have a test tomorrow and I need to write a note card for it!   If you guys have any suggestions for the story, go ahead and suggest things! 

Oh! and before I forget, if you click the link that is a part of this chapter, that is the musical playlist I mentioned.  Honestly musicals have shaped a huge part of who I am so I thought I might include them in some parts.  if you don't want me do let me know! 

Sincerely,

me (fia)