cat dolls, magic, and new friends

??? Pov
I step out of my dimly lit club room to see the sun begin to set leaving behind shades of pink, orange and blue. I know Kirimi would love the way the sky looks right now. Perhaps she is also looking up at setting sun. I begin to walk down the empty pink hallway and head home. As I begin to walk I hear muffled crying. Curious, I decide to find the source. After a few minutes of searching, I find a (Brunette, blonde, ect.) girl laying on the floor curled up in a ball, crying her heart out. A part of me wants to know why she is so sad. Yet at the same time I feel as if I should just leave her alone. I stand there and begin to contemplate my options for a few minutes. If I were to go over there, There would be two major outcomes. First off, the girl could reject me and call me a freak because of the way I react to light and my club. Or, the girl could be nice and we could become friends! If I walk away, I may never see her again meaning I would never know what would have happened if I talked to her. I have made up my mind.... I will talk to her. I carefully walk over to the girl, not wanting to startle her. I bend down so my face is at the same level as hers.

"Why are you crying?" I ask her unsure of how to start a conversation with a crying person who I don't even know.

"G-go away," She whispers, voice raspy from crying.

"um... Are you ok?" I ask trying to make sure I don't say the wrong thing. She looks up and stares at me as if she is trying to say 'are you serious?'

"Yeah I'm fine that's why I am sitting in a pink hallway crying my heart out," She says, sarcasm dripping out of each word she said.

"Sorry, I didn't know what else to say...." She looks at me, Her (E/C) eyes looked as if they were thinking long and hard about something. I am not sure what it was, but it I figured by the smirk on her face that it was something intriguing.

"I have come to a conclusion. You look like a mixture between Nico D'angelo and Morpheus!" She says proudly. ((If anyone can figure out what the characters are from, you get a cookie and a shoutout. HINT: They are not from the same book series.))

"What? Who are they?" I ask confused by her last statement.

"They are just some of the coolest characters ever!" She shouts almost as if she is admiring the characters.

"What is your name?" I ask.

"Why should I tell you?" Her eyes widen. "Are you going to stalk me?!?"

"W-wha- Why would I stalk a girl I just met?"

"Oh... Sorry! My name is (Y/n) Haninozuka. What is your name."

"Umehito Nekozawa. It's nice to meet you."

I AM NOT DEAD..... YAY! Okay so I am doing a contest for a new name. It starts today and ends on April fourteenth. Just write down some name Ideas in the comments!
~Queen Fia