The first morning

I jump up at the sound of my alarm clock. "Screw you!" I scream at it. I was in the middle of a good dream but no I have to go to school! I drag my feet to the closet. 'what to wear... right now the classiest thing I own is my golden freddy suit. You know what I have nothing to lose.' I grab the costume off the hanger and change into my awesome cosplay before grabbing my skateboard. It had a black background with a fox made of dark pink, red, orange, and white. I am not always the biggest fan of all those colors together but it truly looks amazing. I then grab my backpack hanging on a hook on the backside of my bedroom door. It was nothing major just a (F/c) messenger bag.

I turn the knob of my bedroom door. 'I think I remember the way. If I am correct it is just straight ahead.' I think I am correct. I begin to walk down to long empty hall. 'I truly hate living here. I can't do anything on my own. The chefs make the food. The maids are supposed to wake me up but, i begged Mom and dad to not have a maid.' I walk into the dining room. It is way too big for my taste. I see food lined up. I take a seat in the corner.
"Good morning (Y/N)," Mom says as she walks through the door. Close behind her was my father. He only nods as a way of saying he knows I'm here. "Why aren't you wearing the uniform?" She questions. I burst out laughing.
"You expect ME to wear that lemon?!" I say. She sighs and sit down. I hear someone walking towards the other side of the wall. I focus my attention to the entrance. It was Chika. I could tell he was tiered I knew I was correct when he did nothing more than a simple wave. It was awkwardly quiet. The next and last person walks in... it was Mitskuni. Well, I thought it was him... he looked as if had just killed someone... creepy. Now that everyone is here we begin to eat. I am incredibly hungry so I just grab a piece of toast. I then head into the giant kitchen which was the size of my house in america. The kitchen is empty at the moment, surprisingly. I take out a travel mug and a pack of earl grey, my favorite. It took only about two minutes in the microwave to boil the water I put the tea bag along with a spoonful of sugar. I put the scorching hot water into the mug and screw the top on tight. I walk out of the kitchen to say goodbye to my familly.
"Well, I'm heading out!" I say while Kicking up my skateboard. Mitskuni looks at me with a confused face.
"But sis, the limo isn't here yet..." He tells me.
"I'm not taking that I'm Skateboarding there it's more fun and good for the environment!" I smile "Goodbye!" while walking to the front door, I put in my headphones and turn on some music. I Immediately recognize the song as imagination forest. I smile and walk out the door